Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard work ---- Dedication

Hard work ---- Dedication

Comment

Theophane sounds like his head is well and truly stcuk up Mayweather's ass!
      He must have used Floyd's name at least 100 times.
      Keep sniffing that jockstrap Ash.

Comment

Great read. That J'Leon Love guy is a huge, strong mf. As great as Floyd is, it still is impressive to hear how well he's doing against guys that outsize him by so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
          He is just acknowledging and respecting greatness.

Comment

self preservation

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              yea It was Arias in some other pro. Floyd was on the side of the ring banging on the canvas rilling them up.
              Hopefully this is put on 24/7...

Comment

Just watch J'Leon spar on You Tube and a few of his fights on You Tube as well...motherf'er is huge and fast.

Floyd is in their with him doing his thing, Floyd would be able to handle Martinez physical advantages (note I said physical attributes like size, etc.) if they ever fought.

I personally thing Martinez should fight man his own size but money is money.

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                  Great account of things from a really underrated fighter. I've been a Theophane fan since I saw him on FNF a few years ago.

Isn't it crazy though? The hypejob, ducker, coward, that Floyd is to some people, gets so much respect and admiration within the actual boxing community.
                  Are all these fighters and trainers flomos? Is he paying them? Maybe they're just racist PAC-haters.
                  Good Points BMak

Only the loser, armchair wanna-be's disrespect Pro Boxer's. Its so easy to be disrespectful when you go home every day & night of your life, having accomplished nothing of worth.

These are they that disrespect not only Floyd but also Pacman ...... total losers.

On the article .... good read, but as usual around here at BS, pearls scattered in front of loser swine.

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                    Great account of things from a really underrated fighter. I've been a Theophane fan since I saw him on FNF a few years ago.

Isn't it crazy though? The hypejob, ducker, coward, that Floyd is to some people, gets so much respect and admiration within the actual boxing community. Are all these fighters and trainers flomos? Is he paying them? Maybe they're just racist PAC-haters.
                    Real talk, I SAW HIM ON FNF, and was like hes got talent, but hes been off my radar for a bit though........

I mean anyone that has ever done anything most people cant do, know what its like to have the very best in that field training with you and giving you the tricks of the trade....

I also always find it funny how the people that dont box, talk shat, while the boxers all admire him.... Not one boxer has ever came back and stated something like "he's okay, nothing special".... But the ******ed fans are always hollering coward knowing they cant even run a mile lol....

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
                      IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO THAT MOST PEOPLE CANT DO????

NOPE??? I THOUGHT SO.........

When you are in the presence of greatness of your craft whatever it may be, time seems to slow down, and you simply soak it all in. I have had people tell me this while working with me, but I also have felt this many times when working with people far greater than I....

Comment

Working...
                      X