Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito - Cotto II, bad/early stoppage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    I personally don't believe Cotto would ever give him a rematch, despite it being the tiebreaker.

Anyway, notice how Margarito laughed off all of Cotto's combinations? He wasn't even getting phased by any of those punches.
    The same way he was laughing when he got KOed by Mosley. That is how he reacts when he gets hit hard and feels it

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      The same way he was laughing when he got KOed by Mosley. That is how he reacts when he gets hit hard and feels it
      Now we're resulting to using lies?

Margarito never laughed when Mosley KO'd him. And that's the exact point I was trying to make, Margarito does not need to laugh when serious danger is hitting him. Now when Cotto is hitting him it's a whole different story, Margarito was all smiles.

Comment

Now we're resulting to using lies?

Margarito never laughed when Mosley KO'd him. And that's the exact point I was trying to make, Margarito does not need to laugh when serious danger is hitting him. Now when Cotto is hitting him it's a whole different story, Margarito was all smiles.
        So you are telling me that he wasn't smiling when he got hit and when he was actually down? He always smirks or frowns. Wonder what Margarito you are watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R38me5203X8
        Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 03-23-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Yeah but he notoriously fades in the championship rounds and Tony was turning up the heat. No one is gonna convince me that 9 whole minutes of that kinda pressure wouldn't have troubled Miguel.
          Lolwut?

If anything, he takes a round or two off, then comes back strong to close the show. Thats what he has shown during his career.

Comment

So you are telling me that he wasn't smiling when he got hit and when he was actually down? He always smirks or frowns. Wonder what Margarito you are watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R38me5203X8

Comment

I have another one for you full of highlights. Yup, I'm a liar alright. As you see I'm talking out of my azz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRj1HlAJXiQ

Comment

I have another one for you full of highlights. Yup, I'm a liar alright. As you see I'm talking out of my azz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRj1HlAJXiQ
                You edited your post. You clearly stated that Margarito was laughing when he got KO'd by Mosley, which is 100% incorrect as shown in the video.

Don't try to argue when you're the one who had to resort to editing your own posts to avoid embarrassment.

Comment

You edited your post. You clearly stated that Margarito was laughing when he got KO'd by Mosley, which is 100% incorrect as shown in the video.

Don't try to argue when you're the one who had to resort to editing your own posts to avoid embarrassment.
                  I showed you two videos with him smiling when he gets hit. If you want to down play it and try to pretend that you were right then let it be.

Margo always smiles when he gets hit hard by any fighter.

The only one embarrassing themself is you here.

Comment

I showed you two videos with him smiling when he gets hit. If you want to down play it and try to pretend that you were right then let it be.

Margo always smiles when he gets hit hard by any fighter.

The only one embarrassing themself is you here.

The same way he was laughing when he got KOed by Mosley.

He was never laughing when he got KO'd by Mosley.

Feel free to live in your own little fantasy world, it doesn't bother me. I guess that's why you're in the red
                    Last edited by thuggery; 03-23-2012, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                      Lolwut?

If anything, he takes a round or two off, then comes back strong to close the show. Thats what he has shown during his career.
                      Except against Mosely, Pacquiao and Tony in the first fight, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X