No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux to take on Kennedy on Pacquiao – Bradley card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    This right here sir, makes all your points invalid. Last I checked Lara was with GBP. I think, you're being a little blinded here by your likings of Donaire. You're holding Rigo to same standards as Donaire? Why? Rigo is a fighter with 9 pro bouts, Donaire is a fighter with 29 (aroundish) pro bouts and they are fighting same level opposition yet somehow Donaire is ranked P4P. Would you throw him (Rigo) or any boxer that you're trying to build up to the lions right away? Check ANY boxer's early career and tell me who has faced TOP NOTCH opposition. I actually like what they are doing with Rigo, this would be his 2nd PPV appearance I just hope he doesn't "bore" the people watching. He doesn't bore me cause in the end the finishing move is always rewarding. I just have patience. The Ramos fight should've been on PPV tho not the Kennedy fight.
    Thank u.... I got the promoter wrong..... Point still stands Lara has 1 Cotto doesn't...... Very telling out of all the post I made that's the only thing u can dispute..... Once again thank u.....

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Thank u.... I got the promoter wrong..... Point still stands Lara has 1 Cotto doesn't...... Very telling out of all the post I made that's the only thing u can dispute..... Once again thank u.....
      With that long post of mine thought I had some pretty good arguments but it seems as you're still seeing what you wanna see and there's no way around it.

Im just happy for my countryman getting another PPV slot, peace.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Im just happy for my countryman getting another PPV slot, peace.
        No problem.... Same as the the rest of the Rigo fans.....

Comment

"El Chacal's" ears must've been ringing! lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/rigondeau...es-arce--50636

Comment

Working...
          X