Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which 4 heads would be on the Mount Rushmore of Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    PAC, Buboy, Freddie and Alex Ariza
    Wouldn't Buboy's head take up too much space?

How about Wlad, Vitali, Haye and Chisora?

Comment

Dempsey, Louis, Ali, Marciano

Comment

Ali seriously? Dude was a ****ing coward when it came down to fight for the place he lives in. As a boxer he was great but he shouldn't be on there at all.

Comment

Ali,Srr,Tyson,Joe Louis

Comment

This is what it should look like for real

Comment

Johnson, Louis, SRR, Ali.

RJJ would be on the Lincoln monument and Tyson would be on the 1 dollar bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Ali seriously? Dude was a ****ing coward when it came down to fight for the place he lives in. As a boxer he was great but he shouldn't be on there at all.
                A coward runs away. Ali stood his ground and never wavered in his decision even though it cost him much of his prime and boatloads of money. What was he afraid of, making PR appearances to boost troop morale? Because he certainly would have never seen battle.

Comment

what the hell does going to war have to do with boxing??????????

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    A coward runs away. Ali stood his ground and never wavered in his decision even though it cost him much of his prime and boatloads of money. What was he afraid of, making PR appearances to boost troop morale? Because he certainly would have never seen battle.
                    Uhh hello he did RUN AWAY. Sorry but he wasn't the only one drafted. Mt. Rushmore in a way is a symbol of patriotism and Ali is far from it. That's how I feel. Maybe so but we would never know what could of happened if he served. Sorry I just got not sympathy or respect for people like that. People are going to get all sensitive here but it's my opinion and it's this is something that's never going to change. Just FYI he was a GREAT boxer, probably the greatest or top 3 but as a person, I dislike.
                    Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 03-08-2012, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Uhh hello he did RUN AWAY. Sorry but he wasn't the only one drafted. Mt. Rushmore in a way is a symbol of patriotism and Ali is far from it. That's how I feel. Maybe so but we would never know what could of happened if he served. Sorry I just got not sympathy or respect for people like that. People are going to get all sensitive here but it's my opinion and it's this is something that's never going to change.
                      Uhh... I think you misunderstood the point of this excerise.

You may wanna sit out the next couple of plays...

Comment

Working...
                      X