Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which 4 heads would be on the Mount Rushmore of Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Uhh hello he did RUN AWAY. Sorry but he wasn't the only one drafted. Mt. Rushmore in a way is a symbol of patriotism and Ali is far from it. That's how I feel. Maybe so but we would never know what could of happened if he served. Sorry I just got not sympathy or respect for people like that. People are going to get all sensitive here but it's my opinion and it's this is something that's never going to change.
    yet you sit on here on a boxing forum and defend a man who tried to use tainted wraps.in a boxing match......but you are trying to degrade Ali over something that isnt even boxing related??

Comment

Version #1: Marquez, Morales, Barrera, Chavez
      Version #2: Zarate, Finito, Olivares, Sanchez

Universal Version: Ali, Robinson, Duran, Louis
      or a

Racially mixed version # Ali, Duran, Marciano, Villa?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        yet you sit on here on a boxing forum and defend a man who tried to use tainted wraps.in a boxing match......but you are trying to degrade Ali over something that isnt even boxing related??
        I never denied he tried to use the tainted wraps have I?

Besides I can play that game too. Who's going to jail on June 1 for hitting a woman?

The forum topic was which heads should be on Mt. Rushmore hypothetically. I responded with my opinion on why Ali shouldn't be on there. Simple.

Comment

I never denied he tried to use the tainted wraps have I?

Besides I can play that game too. Who's going to jail on June 1 for hitting a woman?

The forum topic was which heads should be on Mt. Rushmore hypothetically. I responded with my opinion on why Ali shouldn't be on there. Simple.
          once again.is that boxing related????no

Comment

once again.is that boxing related????no
            Yea...Floyd is a boxer.

Comment

Yea...Floyd is a boxer.
              no you are bringing up his personal life not what he's done in the ring.

Comment

no you are bringing up his personal life not what he's done in the ring.
                Well excuse me for reading boxingscene articles posted here about it.

Comment

Well excuse me for reading boxingscene articles posted here about it.
                  doesnt matter what the media posts if it isnt related to what a boxer does in the ring.of course they will post their personal business thats how writers get paid according to how many views they get..........

Comment

Comment

doesnt matter what the media posts if it isnt related to what a boxer does in the ring.of course they will post their personal business thats how writers get paid according to how many views they get..........
                      What a boxer does in the ring. Hmmmmmm!!! I swear I thought you made a thread about Haye and his incident with Chisora that happened OUTSIDE the ring and other stuff. You're a funny guy Larry.

Comment

Working...
                      X