Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much will Tim Bradleys fanbase increase after the Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    If he beats Pacquiao, and looks particularly impressive doing so, maybe I'll change my mind. Floyd's never had stamina problems either, so I'd call that basically a wash. I'm assuming Floyd is the same guy as we saw against Mosley and Ortiz, and I can't say Bradley beats that Floyd.

Have you ever played Mass Effect 2? If you haven't played either one or two, I'd recommend all of them if you are an RPG fan. Mass Effect 1 is basically the same, but there is quite a bit of difference in the gameplay. Still a shooter, but not as good. Better story though. I'm a Mass Effect junkie though, anyone who asks me this is going to hear the same thing: If you like RPGs, buy them all. They are worth it.
    Not saying Floyd's stamina is bad. I'm saying he simply usually fights guys that fade, while he stays fresh. He wouldn't have that major advantage over Bradley.

Oblivion & Skyrim made me an rpg fan, fallout also.. Resident evil too. I have matured to those games more than just shooters lately. i've just never played Mass Effect & wondered if it was worthy of those afore mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Trust me, If I believed in the guy as much as you guys I'd be firmly on the bandwaggon.

The only fighters I'm a real "fan" of are Mayweather, Moreno and Ward.

But I do like Tim Bradley and have done since the first time I saw him in the Witter fight.

If he can pull off the almost impossible and beat Pacquaio then he may just make a fan out of me.

I'm rooting for him all the way.
      You're a fan of only those 3 huh?? I simply love the sport, most fighters are under that for me. I simply dislike a select handful. Pacman, Floyd, Gamboa & Broner, I tolerate most anyone else & watch as much as on tv, or my awesome fight sight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        You're a fan of only those 3 huh?? I simply love the sport, most fighters are under that for me. I simply dislike a select handful. Pacman, Floyd, Gamboa & Broner, I tolerate most anyone else & watch as much as on tv, or my awesome fight sight!!
        Pretty much. Active fighters that is.

I like lot of fighters, I like Marquez, Bradley, Khan (Well, not so much now), Donaire, Dirrell, Peterson, Wladimir Klitschko etc etc there's a long list of fighters I like, root for, and enjoy watching.

But those 3 are the only fighters I would say I'm a real fan of, that are active.

Comment

It will definitely increase if Bradley wins...

Comment

Working...
          X