Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much will Tim Bradleys fanbase increase after the Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will increase with his display of courage because he is the biggest threat in the division right now, young undefeated lion. But Pac will get even more fans even though he already has the whole world on his side.

Comment

As already said, depends on the performance. If he pulls a Mosley, he'll lose the few of us that are his fans. If he does his best but gets blown out, nothing will change. He puts up a good fight, I don't know. It would increase, but I have no idea how much.

Comment

Probably not by much. Even if he puts up a good performance and wins, his style isn't particularly special and exciting enough for him to be able to gain a large following. Most boxing stars have a signature characteristic in their boxing style that's easily identifiable, but I can't really think of one for Bradley.

Comment

If he beats Manny convincingly and impresses people, it will probably sky rocket. If he gets whupped, which I don't think will happen, or if the fight ends on a TD after an accidental headbutt, it'll stay the same probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            It will increase with his display of courage because he is the biggest threat in the division right now, young undefeated lion. But Pac will get even more fans even though he already has the whole world on his side.
            Are ou kidding biggest threat in the division? His headbutts are the biggest threat. Thats a loaded division. Dude hardly has any KO power. He has boxing skill but far from the biggest threat.

Comment

he could build a fanbase even in a LOSING EFFORT...but he has to be Entertaining on HBO 24/7 and take advantage of the Spotlight that is on him and don't drop the ball like Crazy Victor Ortiz did

nobody want to hear the same old "I HAD IT ROUGH GROWING UP" Story, His Father is more entertaining then he is, he needs to be more like his Father and talk a little trash or something, STOP KISSING MANNY'S A$$!
              Last edited by sicko; 03-05-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

I am already a fan, he'll beat Pacman on points but get robbed by 3 well payed judges. Curtesy of arum

Comment

All depends on the performance.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    All depends on the performance.
                    I hope you ready bro. Remember I already told ya, there are welterweight that can beat either man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      I hope you ready bro. Remember I already told ya, there are welterweight that can beat either man!!
                      Believe me, If Bradley pulls it off you're the first man I'll give credit to.

I don't personally think Bradley can beat Pacquaio but I'm rooting for him, no doubt.

I like him, I think he's a good fighter and if he can pull off this victory he'll make a fan out of me.

I got to say, although I think Pacquaio will win I am looking forward to the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X