Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much will Tim Bradleys fanbase increase after the Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    About as much as Joshua Clottey's did....
    Well it's not our fault he enjoyed his pacquiao retirement money too much.

But admit it, when you saw his name on here and that he was fighting again, you wanted to watch him more than you did before.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Hardcore boxing fans would expect very little of that fight. Maybe casual fans would get tricked.
      You think so?? Well I consider myself a hardcore fan. Now while I do think Floyd should win. Bradley won't make it easy. Stamina & Floyd's age & relatively long rest periods being the deciding factors for me. Bradley has more stamina than most Floyd opponents that I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        You think so?? Well I consider myself a hardcore fan. Now while I do think Floyd should win. Bradley won't make it easy. Stamina & Floyd's age & relatively long rest periods being the deciding factors for me. Bradley has more stamina than most Floyd opponents that I can think of.
        I'm one of the few stalwart Tim Bradley fans here, and even I admit that Floyd is just bad for him stylistically and physically. Maybe Bradley could fight the fight of his life and give Floyd trouble, but I really don't see how he wins that fight, at all. Floyd would have to drop off a cliff physically. Too short, too open. It would be a boring fight that Floyd would win easily, IMO.

Comment

Come over to the dark side Dan. Not like there's many of us over here, we have room.

Trust me, If I believed in the guy as much as you guys I'd be firmly on the bandwaggon.

The only fighters I'm a real "fan" of are Mayweather, Moreno and Ward.

But I do like Tim Bradley and have done since the first time I saw him in the Witter fight.

If he can pull off the almost impossible and beat Pacquaio then he may just make a fan out of me.

I'm rooting for him all the way.

Comment

After Bradley decimates Duckiao. All of Duckiaos fans will say Bradley is the best thing since sliced bread and will become overnight Bradley fans.

Comment

I'm one of the few stalwart Tim Bradley fans here, and even I admit that Floyd is just bad for him stylistically and physically. Maybe Bradley could fight the fight of his life and give Floyd trouble, but I really don't see how he wins that fight, at all. Floyd would have to drop off a cliff physically. Too short, too open. It would be a boring fight that Floyd would win easily, IMO.
              Does your physically include Bradley's incredible stamina & Floyd's age & layoff's?? I think Floyd should win, but if bradley does to Pacman what I think he will, the man is going to have to start getting his props & just due. 1 down, 1 to go.

Off topic, I've never played Mass Effect I was thinking of getting #1 & eventually all 3 should I??

Comment

Does your physically include Bradley's incredible stamina & Floyd's age & layoff's?? I think Floyd should win, but if bradley does to Pacman what I think he will, the man is going to have to start getting his props & just due. 1 down, 1 to go.

Off topic, I've never played Mass Effect I was thinking of getting #1 & eventually all 3 should I??
                If Bradley beats Pacquaio I'd love to see Bradley-Marquez at 140.

Comment

Joshua Clottey ring a bell?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    If Bradley beats Pacquaio I'd love to see Bradley-Marquez at 140.
                    Not me, I love Marquez, but Bradley beats him bad. Bradley doesn't stall when countered or looks like he's stuck in cement off of movement alone, just saying!!

Besides Marquez himself gets hit alot. Bradley is still the better puncher at 140+ IMO.

Comment

If he beats Pacquiao, and looks particularly impressive doing so, maybe I'll change my mind. Floyd's never had stamina problems either, so I'd call that basically a wash. I'm assuming Floyd is the same guy as we saw against Mosley and Ortiz, and I can't say Bradley beats that Floyd.

Have you ever played Mass Effect 2? If you haven't played either one or two, I'd recommend all of them if you are an RPG fan. Mass Effect 1 is basically the same, but there is quite a bit of difference in the gameplay. Still a shooter, but not as good. Better story though. I'm a Mass Effect junkie though, anyone who asks me this is going to hear the same thing: If you like RPGs, buy them all. They are worth it.

Comment

Working...
                      X