No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains Why 'He Can't' Give Pacquiao 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    There it is plain as day. This is the final roadblockk that Floyd has put up to prevent this fight from happening. Looking forward to the ***** defense on this one.
    So much for the other guy sticking by his word of taking the lesser share to make the fight happen.

Comment

Boringgggggggggggg

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Goddamn he is an idiot. He doesn't want it any more than Pac.
        Really? It sounds to me like he called the guy's bluff about taking the lesser money to make the fight happen with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
          "I Can't afford it".

LOL.
          Not literally you twat. He's saying that he's not going to give pac 5050 bc pac had never got such deal from his promoter even

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
            Really? It sounds to me like he called the guy's bluff about taking the lesser money to make the fight happen with Mayweather.
            Manny was willing to take home lesser money, 45% of the split if he ever lose to Void.

Comment

This Poor guy has clearly taken too many shots, acquired brain injury is not a laughing matter. Floyd Needs to retire before his dementia becomes too severe.

That's the only explanation I can think if to explain the **** that comes out of his mouth.

Comment

Mayweather is ****ing ridiculous he knew pac-man wouldnt accept that offer thats why he made it hes just ducking pacquiao he knows he would get spankked anyway he just cant help being number one he doesnt want pacquiao to add a 1 to hes losses

Comment

To be perfectly honest, I don't care anymore. But apparently Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather doesn't fully grasp that, getting 100% of a possible 100 million dollar fight (or more) that doesn't happen = 0%

And that doesn't even include the GUARANTEE money he would have gotten.

Comment

Originally posted by el salsalero View Post
                    Manny was willing to take home lesser money, 45% of the split if he ever lose to Void.

Pac and arum would be benefiting from the business dealings and structure floyd had been able to set up for himself. Boxing is business. If the roles were reserve d arum and pac would say the same thing and that's the fact of the matter

Ifthey don't fight who cares, leys move on

Comment

just like before this fight is still never going to happen -_-

Comment

Working...
                      X