No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains Why 'He Can't' Give Pacquiao 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    No, it's not because at the time, if Manny had agreed to take the tests the fight would have happened. It's just too bad that your Pinoy idol was too scared to take a few blood tests. Maybe he was hiding something?
    What?

Floyd has been saying for awhile ...... "Manny takes the test, we have a fight!" Talk is cheap but it seems like you are willing to believe whatever Floyd tells you!

Did you buy one of Floyd's T-Shirts "Take the test"? lol!

Comment

• Comment

• Mass Effect is a pretty dope game, beat the first two a couple times each. I think I liked the first one better though because I liked all the weapons but the heavy weapons in the second one were cool.

Plus being able to nail alien chicks is always fun~

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Was this just a figure of speech too from Floyd?

On a potential Manny Pacquiao fight:

“The thing is this I’m an American citizen and I represent this country with the red, white, and blue. The only thing I want is the people in my country to stand behind me. I’m in my own country and I have a lot of people against me. Our country is a great country, it’s a clean country, and all I ask him to do is take the test, that’s it. He takes the test and we got a fight.

we got bamboozled!!!! but then again i saw it coming , i knew floyd would do anything to duck manny

Comment

• If all else fails, change the subject.

****in cant wait for ME3

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              What?

Floyd has been saying for awhile ...... "Manny takes the test, we have a fight!" Talk is cheap but it seems like you are willing to believe whatever Floyd tells you!

Did you buy one of Floyd's T-Shirts "Take the test"? lol!
              u wanna buy one for me?

Comment

• wifebeater cant just blatantly say he's scared of manny , this is why he wont give manny a fair split , he's already branded a coward , its gonna hurt the *****'s if he told the truth

Comment

• "*****s" isn't a real word but if it was there wouldn't be an apostrophe in it.

Hope this helps Skippy!

That's like me typing "idiots" as idiot's

Comment

• Originally posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
                    If all else fails, change the subject.

****in cant wait for ME3
                    exactly bro.......

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Mass Effect is a pretty dope game, beat the first two a couple times each. I think I liked the first one better though because I liked all the weapons but the heavy weapons in the second one were cool.

Plus being able to nail alien chicks is always fun~
                      last minute run threw 2 and i nailed liara, jack, kelly and about to get tali.

Comment

Working...
                      X