Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd To Pacquiao: Be Happy With 30 Million, No Back End!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a coward , he's running away from a midget

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
      both have killed the fight. both can go to hell. why is anyone trying to defend either side or just blame one side i would never know.
      well manny has continually caved although hesitantly to floyd's demands but he keeps moving the goalposts. not a sign of someone who wants to fight at all. blaming manny for not caving fast enough is pretty irrelevant because when he did cave it was never good enough. shouldn't you blame the guy who keeps lying instead of the guy who can't keep up with the liar fast enough?

Comment

Originally posted by valentino23 View Post
        what money says is fair if u look at it from a business side. Manny don't make the same type of money that floyd makes inside the ring! Manny makes 15 to 20 mill! Floyd makes 30 to 50 mill a fight! So its not fair for manny to make his biggest payday with arum robbing everyone, and for floyd to make what he always makes! Now just on star power their 50/50 but not on the business side!
        real ***** business is business

Comment

30 mil? Dang PAC would lose out a % of that to arum, roach etc...

Comment

Originally posted by LeadIsBack
            Mayweather is a G.

He will fight Cotto, because Punkiao is too scared.

Explain to me why is Punkiao too scared to fight Cotto at 154 ?

Then explain to me why is Punkiao too scared to even fight Cotto at 150 ?

yeah, a cotto rematch is really necessary after a CLOSE fight...lol

Comment

Originally posted by valentino23 View Post
              What money says is fair if u look at it from a business side. Manny don't make the same type of money that floyd makes inside the ring! Manny makes 15 to 20 mill! Floyd makes 30 to 50 mill a fight! So its not fair for Manny to make his biggest payday with Arum robbing everyone, and for floyd to make what he always makes! Now just on star power their 50/50 but not on the business side!
              They both generate the same amount of money, Floyd just earns more because he promotes himself, Floyd doesn't have to pay 27% to Arum unlike Manny...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                We all love a parade but not a charade.

And what Floyd Mayweather Jr. is conducting is a propaganda charade.

Now, for the first time ever, I am firmly convinced that "Money" has no intentions of ever fighting Manny Pacquiao. [Click Here To Read More]
                The day that Money fights Money will never come. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                  30 mil? Dang PAC would lose out a % of that to arum, roach etc...
                  yes exactly. manny has to pay arum anyway no matter what the deal is. floyd is going to make more than manny even if its 50/50. god damn people are stupid as hell here. no wonder they are mayweather fans. they actually believe complete nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    We all love a parade but not a charade.

And what Floyd Mayweather Jr. is conducting is a propaganda charade.

Now, for the first time ever, I am firmly convinced that "Money" has no intentions of ever fighting Manny Pacquiao. [Click Here To Read More]
                    The markets do not lie. If Pacquiao deserves 50-50 how come he keeps making $7.5m a very small fraction of what Mayweather gets every fight. Sometimes I'm led to believe based on the arguments some people present every time for Pacquiao that Pacquiao has the most unlearned fans in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadIsBack
                      " complete nonsense " ?

Do you mean like the 8 ridiculous excuses that Punkiao gave to avoid random blood tests?

Or, the infamous " second " negotiation, that nobody attended

Or are you referring to the cut that would have healed by May 5th if Pac was fighting Marquez, but would not have healed by May 5th if Pac was fighting Mayweather?

Or the excuses about investors, guarantees, dates, stadiums?

Or were you referring to the ACTUAL bare-faced lies themselves.....

" I will take less money "....." 50/50 or no fight "

" making the fight is more important than the money"..... "we cannot fight on May 5th because we need to build a new stadium in order to maximise the revenue"?

Is that the kind of nonsense that you were referring to ?

BTW, which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses did you believe ?

Serious question, which one ?

Fuk me, this'll be funny.....
                      this guy just owned all of you spineless *******s

Comment

Working...
                      X