Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd To Pacquiao: Be Happy With 30 Million, No Back End!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other words, "I will continue to throw in road blocks, to prevent Pac from wanting to fight me"...

Comment

The truth will come to light on June 10th. If Manny looks bad, or gets beat, then Floyd is 100% right. If Manny looks good, then Floyd will have to agree to the 50-50.

Comment

thought it was 40 million

Comment

He said he'll release the convo he had with him

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Why should Floyd or anyone else care what pac does with his money? Arum could take 90% roach 10% and pac takes home 1 dollar and a Sprite what difference should it make? This is crazy
            yes exactly. arum and manny's deal has no relevance to floyd. just like floyd and golden boys deal has no relevance to pac. this guy is a grade A ducker who continually talks nonsense. why does he have fans i just dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Why should Floyd or anyone else care what pac does with his money? Arum could take 90% roach 10% and pac takes home 1 dollar and a Sprite what difference should it make? This is crazy
              It makes a difference in negotiations because it determines how much money Manny actually gets. If Arum wasn't taking such a high percentage, Manny would be agreeable to the 40 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                It makes a difference in negotiations because it determines how much money Manny actually gets. If Arum wasn't taking such a high percentage, Manny would be agreeable to the 40 mil.
                Keep thinking that. Nobody in Pac's position would agree to it, NOBODY

Comment

what i find utterly hilarious is the fact that floyd and his repugnant fan base really do mirror each other.

You guys notice how floyd knows exactly how much money pac and arum make and how much arum takes? kinda like floyd fans playing cpa and financial analyst on boxing forums?

lmfaoooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    thought it was 40 million
                    you will lose! its only a 10 round fight!

Comment

Originally posted by 627 View Post
                      you will lose! its only a 10 round fight!
                      It took you 6 years to make that post, welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X