Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd To Pacquiao: Be Happy With 30 Million, No Back End!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Floyd shouldnt have pretended to retire, he should have retired for real. He suppposedly came out of retirement for Pac, yet still wont sign?

He retired so he could avoid Cotto until he was softened up enough by his peers to the point he thought he could beat him, that time is now.
    WHEN BRADLEY GET ON MANNYS ASS HE SGONNA WISH HE TOOK THE 40 MILLION....

LOOKED HORRIBLE LAST FIGHT AND GOT A WATER BOTTLE CHUCKED AT HIS ASS, BUT HE WANTS HALF OF EVERYTHING AND THEN WISHES TO SUE AT THAT!!!!

He really needs to go back to school and start all the way ****in over. I would hate to be from the phillipines... I mean seriously this guy is calling shots over there?? **** half the time hes doing **** not related to government..

Comment

good read I think the same jr cannot stand that pacman is more popular it burns him up hes soo jealous, I agree he can easily beat pacman but he wants Pac to bow down to him as a star and thats simply not going to happen why should it? he wants Pac to publicly relinquish his- self and boxing- star worth based on his recent shiatty performances and str8 up loss to JMM but really whos going to admit to that if your the star???jr is trying to beat pac in the ring and take his starpower .mayweather isnt the star lets face it. hes an atrraction for entirley different reasons but the main reason is because of his skills and unbeaten record, but that doesnt translate into what floyd wants (starpower nike deal with jordan)and thats his own fault. it doesnt matter that floyd has a zero and is a better fighter than manny hes simply not a star that people love hes not the champion of the people,and in that sense hell never beat manny wether they fight or not.mayweather will end up broke and on the street anyhow doesnt matter what he earns rt now.
      Last edited by boxingfan76; 02-29-2012, 03:39 AM.

Comment

What has Team Pacquiao done over the past 3 yrs to make the fight? The answer is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
          what has team pacquiao done over the past 3 yrs to make the fight? The answer is nothing.
          lmao... How fickle the crowd is bro....

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            The truth will come to light on June 10th. If Manny looks bad, or gets beat, then Floyd is 100% right. If Manny looks good, then Floyd will have to agree to the 50-50.
            im no flyd fan per se but i respect his ability and i think your right, Its not about being afraid of manny why would he be? manny gets beat down by floyd bigtime that much is pretty clear, this is boxing anything can happen but manny isnt lookin like a winner rt now. i agree floyd is the better fighter all the way around but his style of picking opponents is totally chickenshiaat, even if he proves otherwise he makes himself look that way same for manny. this is weakest pnd 4 pnd era ive seen and im 35.sad pnd for pounders sad!!!!!all hype.

Comment

What has Team Pacquiao done over the past 3 yrs to make the fight? The answer is nothing.
              Did some just introduce the internet to this clown.. ^^^^^^

Comment

both have killed the fight. both can go to hell. why is anyone trying to defend either side or just blame one side i would never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                  what i find utterly hilarious is the fact that floyd and his repugnant fan base really do mirror each other.

You guys notice how floyd knows exactly how much money pac and arum make and how much arum takes? kinda like floyd fans playing cpa and financial analyst on boxing forums?

lmfaoooo.
                  *****s are expert in many department. They have lawyers, peds experts, and many more.

Comment

This guy just came out of his cave from hibernation.

Comment

What money says is fair if u look at it from a business side. Manny don't make the same type of money that floyd makes inside the ring! Manny makes 15 to 20 mill! Floyd makes 30 to 50 mill a fight! So its not fair for Manny to make his biggest payday with Arum robbing everyone, and for floyd to make what he always makes! Now just on star power their 50/50 but not on the business side!

Comment

Working...
                      X