Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd To Pacquiao: Be Happy With 30 Million, No Back End!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These *******s don't believe half the stuff they say. If you cant outbox marquez you cant outbox Mayweather. It just goes to show you that no matter the weight or age if you have counterpunching skills Pacquiao cant deal with it. Pacquiao and freddie roach cant come up with a great game plan in 8 yrs they fought Marquez 3 times in 8 years and really lost those fights it was a struggle then on 24/7 they tried to even show Pacquiao and roach how to defend the right hand of Marquez and they still couldn't deal with it lol.

*******s know there is no way that Pacquiao can deal with Mayweather. So all they can get happy about is people or media outlets like espn saying Pac would win because they don't like floyd's attitude. The guy is a douche but it's never based on boxing ability why they try to justify there statement because they can't they know Pac cant beat Mayweather i bet all of them if they had to put big money down on the fight they are betting on Mayweather they ain't stupid. Half the *******s would bet on Mayweather if they had to put big money down.

Comment

• Originally posted by pac2 View Post
      These *******s don't believe half the stuff they say. If you cant outbox marquez you cant outbox Mayweather. It just goes to show you that no matter the weight or age if you have counterpunching skills Pacquiao cant deal with it. Pacquiao and freddie roach cant come up with a great game plan in 8 yrs they fought Marquez 3 times in 8 years and really lost those fights it was a struggle then on 24/7 they tried to even show Pacquiao and roach how to defend the right hand of Marquez and they still couldn't deal with it lol.

*******s know there is no way that Pacquiao can deal with Mayweather. So all they can get happy about is people or media outlets like espn saying Pac would win because they don't like floyd's attitude. The guy is a douche but it's never based on boxing ability why they try to justify there statement because they can't they know Pac cant beat Mayweather i bet all of them if they had to put big money down on the fight they are betting on Mayweather they ain't stupid. Half the *******s would bet on Mayweather if they had to put big money down.
      the big difference is Pac stans and boxing fans want pac and floyd to actually fight while floyd stans just want to support any reason floyd has not to fight. and boy there are a lot of them

Comment

• Oh yeah,
        Pac wants
        50-50!
        But hey!
        Its gonna be
        Flatliner 40
        or say 30!

And
        Be happy!
        Let it Flow!
        Flo, Flo, Flo,
        Flow man!

Come on
        Mo, Mo, Mo,
        Move
        gotta Move man!

Gotta Flow
        Gotta Move

what you got?
        ain't no Flo-Mo?!
        Yooooooooooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by commandant View Post
          if pac really wanted the fight we would take whatever May offers him just like JMM did in there second and sure their 3rd match.
          Whats the point of negotiatons then?
          Pac may as well bendover and take it up the ass.
          ...like a cheap whore.

Comment

• Pac is already taking it up the ass from Arum. He better take the biggest payday of his life with Mayweather and fight him.

Don't lie to yourself floyd fans want to see the fight more than anybody because we know Floyd will box circles around this dude it won't be close. Pacquiao fans are happy that the media talks bad about Mayweather because they don't like his personality and they will talk because Arum won't let the fight happen. Who the **** that fights go oh my feeling are hurt i not gonna fight you i'm gonna act like i want to and sue. These soft mofo's sued because of some trash talk ive never seen this ****. They never wanted to fight Mayweather. Cause they know once Mayweather whips his ass he won't be president of the phillipines. All top rank fighter never fight threats outside their stable and they sue mother****ers ive never seen anything like it. Chavez won't be fighting Martinez because Martinez would whip his ass Arum won't let it happen just like he won't let Mayweather Pacquiao fight happen.

But guess what i bet Top rank would let it happen if Mayweather said ima underpay myself and give yall over 140 million and ima drain myself down to 139-140 i bet they would take the fight then effin cowards. They might even drop the damn lawsuit if Mayweather decided to drain himself.

Comment

• boxing is pathetic these days...two of the biggest cats each other can make money with, talk themselves out of fighting each other in the biggest fight of their era...different excuse every day...each one blaming the other to reporters, while cherrypicking their next fight...cats running around defending them like either one is actually gonna put 'em on the payroll...

Comment

• Originally posted by pac2 View Post
                Pac is already taking it up the ass from Arum. He better take the biggest payday of his life with Mayweather and fight him.

Don't lie to yourself floyd fans want to see the fight more than anybody because we know Floyd will box circles around this dude it won't be close. Pacquiao fans are happy that the media talks bad about Mayweather because they don't like his personality and they will talk because Arum won't let the fight happen. Who the **** that fights go oh my feeling are hurt i not gonna fight you i'm gonna act like i want to and sue. These soft mofo's sued because of some trash talk ive never seen this ****. They never wanted to fight Mayweather. Cause they know once Mayweather whips his ass he won't be president of the phillipines. All top rank fighter never fight threats outside their stable and they sue mother****ers ive never seen anything like it. Chavez won't be fighting Martinez because Martinez would whip his ass Arum won't let it happen just like he won't let Mayweather Pacquiao fight happen.

But guess what i bet Top rank would let it happen if Mayweather said ima underpay myself and give yall over 140 million and ima drain myself down to 139-140 i bet they would take the fight then effin cowards. They might even drop the damn lawsuit if Mayweather decided to drain himself.
                This boy is more interested in seeing his idol get his 80/20 split than seeing the fight as if he's getting a portion of the money. He and his clown friends keep saying Pac is an easy fight for their god, yet they're content not seeing it and fantasy fights are enough. I'd be furious if I were a Floyd fanboy for denying me the chance to see him school Pac.

Keep on dickriding, son.
                Last edited by maguirre; 03-15-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Let's hope Bradley and cotto KO both of them so this fight can die its death

Comment

• Clicked the article...saw it was Marley...didn't read.

Comment

Working...
                    X