Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I guess suckerpunching, using your elbow/forearm and xylocaine isn't against the rules lmao

Comment

Where did you find this video? It seems HBO burns any evidence of illegal hand wrapping before a fight the moment a fighter leaves the dressing room for the ring. Great find!

Comment

as talented and entertaining floyd is,he sure is hella stupid,he is already going to jail for being a women beater and being a joke of a father to do what he did infront of his kids,hes already going to lose his case to pac for slandering pacs good name and reputation but still he digs himself a deeper hole and smaller cell with further accusations he wont be able to deny saying in court.

he should be in jail right know tbh! the judge said he must sign the megafight,the only megafight is pacman,NOT cotto or any other opponent.

this aint a bad fight,cotto might be the most well rounded boxer/puncher floyds fought in a long time if not to date even.

but cotto has lost a bit of his edge,though hes improved his boxing,can use his jab well,good combinations,still takes a punch quite well,can hit hard.

not sure if cotto will be able to outbox floyd or even knock him down or out.

if he fights kind of like oscar and castillo did combined without getting tired and dropping his work rate he might just pull out a close win should the robbery not be on the cards.

I do kind of want floyd to lose,not cuz i dislike floyd,i like his boxing style,but he needs a loss for his own sake,to make him drop this false im undefeated so im the best and so he also will start fighting the real challenges more often and not be over proctive over this silly undefeated record he cherishes above beating the best fighters there fore proving himself as the best of his era.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          So I guess suckerpunching, using your elbow/forearm and xylocaine isn't against the rules lmao

cheating asz

Comment

Originally posted by Sanlucas77 View Post
            Where did you find this video? It seems HBO burns any evidence of illegal hand wrapping before a fight the moment a fighter leaves the dressing room for the ring. Great find!
            Yeah that guy who uploaded the video has all kinds of videos showing Manny Pacquiao getting exposed for being a cheater and a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              ????really then why is this thread full of pissed off manny fans like you?
              lol Floydiot is a chicken. A pre Madonna... Who ask so many demand. Pacquiao agree to everything including drugtest. Offering him 40 mil without PPV is lowblow and disrespectful. He offer Floyd 45-45 winners takes 10 or 50-50 but still he chicken out...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                He's correct.

There's video of Manny illegally stacking his wraps against Margarito. And this is not necesarily cheating but Manny had to drain Cotto to zombie mode 145 when Cotto is a natural 154 pounder who walks around at 168 during his breaks.

Still has yet to prove he's not taking PEDs
                You lost it buddy. Youre insane, hope you are joking.

Anyways, good for Miguel (hope he gets big money).

I always admire hard work, in any situation, and Floyd work as hard as anybody, huge talent but he work his ass off. I still dislike him tough, and i will rooting for Miguel, but i respect his work ethic.

Later.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanlucas77 View Post
                  It was a slip up. It actually only aired once and neva again. There were some folks searching for this footage really hard because of that too. It was shown once on-air and after that it disappeared. It was like HBO intentionally removed it too (and I bet it was on purpose), but in this day in age, once you air it once, it's digitally saved somewhere and will re-emerge quickly.

The youtuber Karceno actually was talking about it long ago, before the footage finally was found.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by noekin3 View Post
                      You lost it buddy. Youre insane, hope you are joking.

Anyways, good for Miguel (hope he gets big money).

I always admire hard work, in any situation, and Floyd work as hard as anybody, huge talent but he work his ass off. I still dislike him tough, and i will rooting for Miguel, but i respect his work ethic.

Later.
                      most of his best wins and TKO's came from fighting @ 154

prove me wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X