This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Defamation lawsuit is nothing but a bitch move by Pac, and Bob Arum is probably the one that forced Pac to do it.

Yeah it's great that a fighter would rather settle disputes in court rather than in the ring. Floyd isn't scared of some defamation lawsuit filed by a cheater.
    Is he only thing he can do because Floyd wont fight him! Hes a PuS$Y...talks **** and runs......

Comment

Floyds milkshake brings all the tards to the yard.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Floyds milkshake brings all the tards to the yard.

Floyd speak brings Floydiots to the yard.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. The Xylocaine drug addict!

Comment

here we go pages and pages of ******s arguing over bull ****

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
            Floyd speak brings Floydiots to the yard.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. The Xylocaine drug addict!
            ????really then why is this thread full of pissed off manny fans like you?

Comment

Comment

He's correct.

There's video of Manny illegally stacking his wraps against Margarito. And this is not necesarily cheating but Manny had to drain Cotto to zombie mode 145 when Cotto is a natural 154 pounder who walks around at 168 during his breaks.

Still has yet to prove he's not taking PEDs
                It's hard to prove a negative... If that's the case Floyd NEVER asked for OST from 1996 to 2010... So he must have been using them and then after 15 good years of PEDs he stopped taking them and then asked for the test after he no longer needed them... Floyd needs to prove he wasn't using PEDs for the 15 years he wasn't asking for the test... He's full of it like his fans. Holyfield didn't ask Tyson, Ali didn't ask Foreman, Leonard didn't ask Hagler... But yet Floyd asked this little dude... LOL, Cotto was drained a whole pound than his previous fight with Clottey he went from 146 to 145 and as far as Cotto being a 154 pounder LOL why were more of his fights at 140??? He moved to 154 after 7 years at 140 and 3 years at 147... So if Manny drained him at 145 why were ALL of Cotto's fights to that point closer to 140 than 154 hell he never fought above 147 at the time he fought Pac.. But hey, what do facts matter when it comes to trashing Pacquiao????

Comment

Wow! For the last 2 years I thought I was the only one that thought Pac's wrapping looked a little fishy? Thanks for catching that!

He's correct.

There's video of Manny illegally stacking his wraps against Margarito. And this is not necesarily cheating but Manny had to drain Cotto to zombie mode 145 when Cotto is a natural 154 pounder who walks around at 168 during his breaks.

Still has yet to prove he's not taking PEDs

Comment

first time i heard him mentioning about God, is there a religion of racist? by the way floyd lost to castillo and dela hoya, and now he will lost again to cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by benjiepete View Post
                      first time i heard him mentioning about God, is there a religion of racist? by the way floyd lost to castillo and dela hoya, and now he will lost again to cotto...

Comment

Working...
                      X