Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather.

Comment

• Pacquiao can't get out of Floyd's head. Mayweather are having sleepless nights again. Do you think sucker punch is not cheating

Comment

• Originally posted by komandante View Post
        Pacquiao can't get out of Floyd's head. Mayweather are having sleepless nights again. Do you think sucker punch is not cheating
        You mean that one-two that was totally legal because if it weren't legal then his victory wouldn't have a big fat K.O. victory next to it punch?

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
          And btw guys, in case you hadn't noticed.....

Pac made the " I will fight anybody at 150 " statement, in the same breathe as he publicly agreed to undertake random blood tests..... if he is backtracking on his statement that he will fight anybody at 150, then why should I believe that he will really agree to undertake the test ?
          Hey ***** tell your boy to get out of mommy's undies and have balls to fight Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            You mean that one-two that was totally legal because if it weren't legal then his victory wouldn't have a big fat K.O. victory next to it punch?
            Sucker punch is legal on the eyes of cheaters and thinks that's a slum dunk

Comment

• Originally posted by komandante View Post
              Sucker punch is legal on the eyes of cheaters and thinks that's a slum dunk
              Well I guess that's why Ortiz had his boxing license revoked after he admitted to intentionally trying to break Mayweather's nose with the headbutt.

Comment

• Floyd is such an idiot. That statement right out in public is so blatant, I don't think he will ever get out of that one. The once before might have been going around the bush, but that one, can't be denied. For sure it will be a stronger case.

For someone who's supposed to be intelligent, something is seriously missing up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by mannyfresh209 View Post
                  So your whole argument, is Pacquiao is not a liar, and therefore he is not able to fight at 150 to make a more challenging fight? And Bradley, who has he fought that you could make the argument that he's a A-list fighter? ?
                  See Pac hating, Floyd lovers are in the zone with the excuses already. Stop playing basic level reverse phycology here. Weve established Bradley is the tougher fight already so what is this talk of Cotto being more challenging at 150 talk? Who has Cotto fought that he looked really great against is the question? Not to mention he took 2 beatings. His last win was against a fighter who was heavily criticised before he fought Pac and Pac finished him with one of the brutalist beatings in history.
                  Pac has beat Cotto already, what dont you understand? Who has Floyd ever rematched when he beat them as convincinly as what Pac did to Cotto? I dont see Floyd rematching Gatti. He only ever rematched the fight he lost against Castillo as he wanted to avenge the loss.

Moral of the story, no one is interesting in Pac and Cotto again, not even the Pac haters. It is only an excuse to have a go at Pac for no reason. Floyd is fighting Cotto now, and Floyd isnt a hero for doing it, he is fighting Pacs leftovers as far as anyone is concerned.

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  PACQUIAO: I will fight anybody under 150 pounds with full random blood testing!!!

As above.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 02-28-2012, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    PAC-CLOWN's................

You turds are an absolute joke.

You will always be pig-ignorant, non-boxing, fanboy-clowns, to me, until you answer the following question......

And, I have repeatedly asked this question, both to PAC-BOY (who has just broken both legs off his Manny-doll) and to ******* rejects like spoon, etc.....

Why is Punkiao too scared to fight Cotto at 154, like Mayweather will ?

Then, you can explain to me why Punkiao is too scared to fight Cotto at 150.

Especially after the hype-job said this.....

" I will fight anybody at 150 "

Or was that just another Manny-lie ?

Thanks to name calling flaming posts like this the thread is done. I don't even have time to go ban the people involved. I'll get to it later.. I'm frankly EMBARRASSED by the behavior here.

Comment

Working...
                    X