X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    He's correct.

There's video of Manny illegally stacking his wraps against Margarito. And this is not necesarily cheating but Manny had to drain Cotto to zombie mode 145 when Cotto is a natural 154 pounder who walks around at 168 during his breaks.

Still has yet to prove he's not taking PEDs
    LOL !!!!!

Comment

Here we go.

20 pages of petty bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        He's correct.

There's video of Manny illegally stacking his wraps against Margarito. And this is not necesarily cheating but Manny had to drain Cotto to zombie mode 145 when Cotto is a natural 154 pounder who walks around at 168 during his breaks.

Still has yet to prove he's not taking PEDs
        I love it. Another "fresh" evidence in favor of Pacquiao in his defamation suit against Floyd. Let Floyd and his fans bury themselves. Go ahead, speak more.

Comment

If all you need is god on your side then floyd better stay away from newly crowned jesus man manny.

Comment

Mayweather - Great fighter but complete idiot.

Even if he believes it to be true

Comment

Defamation lawsuit is nothing but a bitch move by Pac, and Bob Arum is probably the one that forced Pac to do it.

Yeah it's great that a fighter would rather settle disputes in court rather than in the ring. Floyd isn't scared of some defamation lawsuit filed by a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by bsinoka123 View Post
                I love it. Another "fresh" evidence in favor of Pacquiao in his defamation suit against Floyd. Let Floyd and his fans bury themselves. Go ahead, speak more.
                Seems the crowd agreed with Floyd going by the cheers when he said it and they was not Floyd fans !!

Comment

Floyd giving more ammunition to Pacquiao's lawyers. Sounds like Floyd more or less has given up on defending himself in the defamation suit. His lawyer probably don't care anymore as long as Floyd pays their retainers. When the suit is settled, Floyd will end up paying Pacquiao maybe millions in punitive damages.

Comment

Floydiots... You don't call someone a cheater unless you have evidence to back up. I can call Floydiot Gayweather Jr. a cheater too because he takes Xylocaine drugs which is illegal!

Last edited by PacquiaoATG; 02-27-2012, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Seems the crowd agreed with Floyd going by the cheers when he said it and they was not Floyd fans !!
                      If the crowd agrees with Floyd and there is still no proof of cheating, that helps Pacquiao's case even more. It proves Floyd's influence among the public and him damaging Pacquiao's public image.

Comment

Working...
                      X