Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** Marcos Maidan vs Devon Alexander + Broner vs Perez RBR and discussion thread****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Devon looks forward to learning and continuing to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      He's pretty **** to be honest.

Only good fight's I've really seen him in was Ortiz and Cayo.

Khan, Corley, Morales, Kotelnik, tonight, he just hasn't impressed me at all.
      He's fought better than that against similar or better fighters though. He was never on Khan or Bradley's level, but he did better against Kotelnik than Alexander did.

Comment

• I'm surprised the Cuban community here hasn't chimed in yet with "You just saw a preview of Gamboa-Rios" comments lol. But you know, could very well be the case...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          LOL the only thing that hurt Alexander was a butt. He never looked wobbled or worried the whole fight except for the constant butts. Stop the revisionist history. Khan is a superior fighter in my eyes despite the loss because Bradley ran from him like a pussay. Peterson gets respect for winning a tough fight. Bradley doesn't get any respect because he turned chicken.
          I suggest you watch Bradley-Alexander again. He wobbled him a couple of times, and oh by the way DEVON QUIT.

Comment

• Got what I expected in the Devon fight. Meh.

That Broner though, man I didn't expect him to walk through Eloy like that. I'm starting to believe the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I'm telling people, come fight night, Pac is gonna be shocked at how good Bradley is
              Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Good, no more Maidana hype

Dont see Alexander doing much at the weight though.
              I know both of you guys are two of Bradley's biggest fans (along with Rome), so I'm curious as to what you guys think about all the hate directed at Bradley.

FWIW I actually think he will beat Pacquiao June 9th

Comment

• Broner-Gamboa at 130 would be a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Man, that was the worst I've ever seen Maidana fight. He looked drunk from round 4 or 5 on. Alexander looked basically the same, but he won impressively.
                  He had a couple of small changes that really helped. He don't just throw arm punches or throw shots just anywhere or at the gloves. He picked his shots much, much better and used different strengths and speeds of punches. He had started throwing just lots of useless arm punches without thinking in his last few fights at 140.

He also fought with angles a lot more. He had often just stood in front without using any smart movement. He was much better this time than any fight I've seen of him so far.

The whole night was full of good fighters coming out or coming back.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    He had a couple of small changes that really helped. He don't just throw arm punches or throw shots just anywhere or at the gloves. He picked his shots much, much better and used different strengths and speeds of punches. He had started throwing just lots of useless arm punches without thinking in his last few fights at 140.

He also fought with angles a lot more. He had often just stood in front without using any smart movement. He was much better this time than any fight I've seen of him so far.

The whole night was full of good fighters coming out or coming back.
                    I know a lot of people will say I'm just being a d*ck, but most the improvements Alexander showed had more to do with Maidana to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      He's fought better than that against similar or better fighters though. He was never on Khan or Bradley's level, but he did better against Kotelnik than Alexander did.
                      I agree.

Still, he wasn't impressive in that fight either.

He always seem's so lethargic to me and his power is overrated.

Still, he's a good guy to have on your resume and Alexander get's full credit for beating him.

Comment

Working...
                      X