No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Moving Closer To God, Roach is Concerned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is moving closer to God. The boxer has always been religious, but in the last few months the Filipino superstar has taken huge steps to follow his religious beliefs. The Catholic Church recently named Pacquiao as an ambassador.

[Click Here To Read More]

Taking the lords name in vain to market yourself to your brainless fans. This is the so called people's champion? What complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I don't know, so how religious are the Philippines? Because this shouldn't be fooling anyone.
      Filipino people? Very very religious. MP's image is a scam anyway, but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I don't care about religion, I'm not religious. But I do know Pacquiao does work for the devil. He's an evil man. Trying to become the boss at his church, to manipulate everyone into becoming sinners like him.
        Youre not religious but you believe in the devil. Real smart

Comment

LOL at the haters!

I'm in no way defending Pac's utter BS of being a religious ambassador, coz IMO there's no way you can be into politics and be an ambassador of some sort with the church.

But damn look at these mofos hatin' to the point of linking Pac with the devil.

Comment

Mannys not going to retire. This is all a bluff. Hes just sending a message to Slob saying,"make the fight I want or I am retiring." Whats next Manny coming out dressed like an altar boy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              LOL at the haters!

I'm in no way defending Pac's utter BS of being a religious ambassador, coz IMO there's no way you can be into politics and be an ambassador of some sort with the church.

But damn look at these mofos hatin' to the point of linking Pac with the devil.

It's a bit much, but i can't stand this two faced bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                Mannys not going to retire. This is all a bluff. Hes just sending a message to Slob saying,"make the fight I want or I am retiring." Whats next Manny coming out dressed like an altar boy?

It's just a new way to market this coming fight. Money Pacquaio all the way baby!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                  1 - the man is married with children but has *** with **********s.

2 - the man is married but has children out of wedlock with **********s.

3 - the man gambles so much he needs advances on millions

4 - If Floyd didn't take the "PED thing" seriously, testing wouldn't still be a stipulation.

5 - Being a good catholic is not about perfection. Its about adhering to simple principles and not failing to when its convenient .. only to later claim "I'm not perfect". Its never been about the perfect man. Its always been about one's TRUE best effort.

I have always found it hypocritical and amusing when *******ed peasants attempt to put Manny Pacquiao on some moral pedestal when he's no better than Mayweather in any regard as a man.

It makes his fans and his people who say such silly and untrue things look really badly.

Strangely ...they don't care.

You never met a catholic who hasn't done 1, 2, 3?...My friends dads (who are catholic) have done 1, 2, 3, and more. Should I believe they're in a satanic cult?

Put it this way. 21 year olds (who happen to be catholic) who go to vegas and gamble, hookup out of wedlock, smoke weed.. are devil worshippers too?

4) Only testing was holding up the fight. What a farce turned that turned out to be since Manny accepted. Yeah those 2 years were very memorable, and somehow forgettable to floyd fans.

5) and who are you to judge, god? isn't that between him and god? Do you agree with dumb**** that he's a devil worshipper? yes or no answer would be fine. Thanks.

6) floyd beats his GFs and kids. Who's the first person he thanks post fight? God?. That dood must be some part of a satanic cult....right? Floyd fans, the religion angle isnt working for you. Get back to ped talk or somethin.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    And you and your friend look ****** as hell in this thread. I knew *******s were gullible, but the pair of you in this thread, my god. This is funny.
                    Alright... gonna stop quoting you know.... i'm looking ****** by association with you.

Comment

It's not arum in the way of the floyd fight, it's god! LMFAO!

Team PAC come up with the biggest load of bollocks.
                      Last edited by COVID-19; 02-21-2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X