No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Moving Closer To God, Roach is Concerned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    he's worshipping the devil now cuz he cheated on his wife? haha, the **** you'll see on the forums these days. The peds thing is now just a huge joke since floyd doesnt even take it seriously anymore.

Have you ever met a perfect catholic? What about one who takes birth control, are all of them devil worshippers too?

how high is that horse youre on?
    I don't care about religion, I'm not religious. But I do know Pacquiao does work for the devil. He's an evil man. Trying to become the boss at his church, to manipulate everyone into becoming sinners like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      i thought i had woken up to pac being in the hospital, no joke. wonky thread title.
      LMAO, didn't even think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I don't care about religion, I'm not religious. But I do know Pacquiao does work for the devil. He's an evil man. Trying to become the boss at his church, to manipulate everyone into becoming sinners like him.
        Wow... now you sound as crazy as those doomsday guys who wave signs around.... cong****.

Comment

Pacman is moving closer to God, and his Trainer is concerned;

But, see, Mayweather Jr is also moving...

INSIDE THE JAIL,

and his Uncle Trainer ain't no concern about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            i thought i had woken up to pac being in the hospital, no joke. wonky thread title.
            With all the protitutes this evil sinner has *** with, it's not out of the question that Pacquiao may be at risk of catching something that gets him closer to god.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Wow... now you sound as crazy as those doomsday guys who wave signs around.... cong****.
              And you and your friend look ****** as hell in this thread. I knew *******s were gullible, but the pair of you in this thread, my god. This is funny.

Comment

Waitaminutehere!! Isn't there a tread about Floyd not wanting the fight, but he does?? On this same 1st page?? So one 1 hand, Floyd is ducking, on the other hand Pacman is deciding to be righteous??

Comment

Nice little front to cover up his worshipping of the devil. I didn't see him say he's gonna stop cheating on his wife or taking PED's, if you're gonna be a devoted catholic, go all the way, not 10%.

Not even god will be able to help Manny beat Bradley AKA Lil Glen Johnson look-alike.

Comment

LOL you're just as twisted as the one who wrote the article.

As for Manny, he's the new Larry Flont.

Comment

does roach mean that pac will rely on hail mary punch?

Comment

Working...
                      X