No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Moving Closer To God, Roach is Concerned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh God

But he just accepted an honorary promotion as Lt. Col in the army. War>>boxing.

Comment

Not to take the piss or anything but the bible says not to Mark or pierce your skin pacquiao has tattoos and piercings so this is just fail

Comment

Pope Pacquiao after Benny pops his clogs!

Fcuking religion :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Nice little front to cover up his worshipping of the devil. I didn't see him say he's gonna stop cheating on his wife or taking PED's, if you're gonna be a devoted catholic, go all the way, not 10%.

Not even god will be able to help Manny beat Bradley AKA Lil Glen Johnson look-alike.
          he's worshipping the devil now cuz he cheated on his wife? haha, the **** you'll see on the forums these days. The peds thing is now just a huge joke since floyd doesnt even take it seriously anymore.

Have you ever met a perfect catholic? What about one who takes birth control, are all of them devil worshippers too?

how high is that horse youre on?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I don't know, so how religious are the Philippines? Because this shouldn't be fooling anyone.
            They're really damn religious. I mean, I know they got different kinds like the Iglesias who don't even date outside their religion... then every year they crucify somebody over there and parade around with him...
            basically the Chirstians there are pretty hardcore.
            But concerning Pacquiao... this sounds fucking ****** and lame.

*edit
            This **** is real... people over there are cooks.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFed4m55PrY
            Last edited by Hougigo; 02-21-2012, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I don't know, so how religious are the Philippines? Because this shouldn't be fooling anyone.
              Oh yeah, Filipino are ****in Christfreaks! If a country is considered 3rd World, God rules. As well as, ignorance. Critical thinking is not very abundant, if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                he's worshipping the devil now cuz he cheated on his wife? haha, the **** you'll see on the forums these days. The peds thing is now just a huge joke since floyd doesnt even take it seriously anymore.

Have you ever met a perfect catholic? What about one who takes birth control, are all of them devil worshippers too?

Naw... just Pac. Pac could fart and that'd be proof to him that he's worshiping the devil

Comment

Aw man what a good way to start my morning this is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                    haha, he's worshipping the devil now cuz he cheated on his wife? the peds thing is now just a joke since floyd doesnt even take it seriously anymore.

Have you ever met a perfect catholic? A catholic taking birth control is worshipping the devil now too?

1 - the man is married with children but has *** with **********s.

2 - the man is married but has children out of wedlock with **********s.

3 - the man gambles so much he needs advances on millions

4 - If Floyd didn't take the "PED thing" seriously, testing wouldn't still be a stipulation.

5 - Being a good catholic is not about perfection. Its about adhering to simple principles and not failing to when its convenient .. only to later claim "I'm not perfect". Its never been about the perfect man. Its always been about one's TRUE best effort.

I have always found it hypocritical and amusing when *******ed peasants attempt to put Manny Pacquiao on some moral pedestal when he's no better than Mayweather in any regard as a man.

It makes his fans and his people who say such silly and untrue things look really badly.

Strangely ...they don't care.

Comment

i thought i had woken up to pac being in the hospital, no joke. wonky thread title.

Comment

Working...
                      X