No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Still The Straw That Stirs The Drink… And Emotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Do you even realize how ****** this sounds. Of course you don't. How does talking bad about someone build their name up lol. I'm just one of many. Some don't follow ignorance up. I do. I choose to expose him. Reveal what he really is and isn't. How on earth that builds someone's popularity is beyond me lol. No one talks about Manny because he's not a women beating criminal tweeting attention whore. You fail every time you try. You poor thing.
    This is a good place for you to start. Have fun ******.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succ%C3%A8s_de_scandale

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      not one thing in this statement is true. the heels, the villains, they're the ones that get the most attention and make the most money, cause of naive fellas such as yourself wanting to see them fall, and paying lots of money to see your dreams come true, and they never will, but you'll keep truckin and shellin out dough just praying and hoping, but it'll never happen little buddy. you're in miami pal, enjoy the weather, enjoy the b!tches, enjoy MIAMI!! stop getting so stressed cause floyd mayweather is better than your favorite fighter. thats nature, it wont change. regardless of how upset you are, floyds marketing ploys DO work, as is evident from the thousands of posts over the past 10 hours. have a beer buddy, go to the beach and chillax or somethin...
      I'm not stressed. Lol but thank you for caring about my stress level. And I always enjoy Miami beach. Lol Floyd is in no way shape or for better than Manny. Well okay maybe in Some ways he is. He is a better woman beater. He's a better criminal. He's a better racist. He's a lot better on ducking fights. So I guess he's better than Manny in some ways. It's also sad that he has stoop to the level of a low life to make money. Only a man of no dignity or pride would do that.

Comment

I'm not stressed. Lol but thank you for caring about my stress level. And I always enjoy Miami beach. Lol Floyd is in no way shape or for better than Manny. Well okay maybe in Some ways he is. He is a better woman beater. He's a better criminal. He's a better racist. He's a lot better on ducking fights. So I guess he's better than Manny in some ways. It's also sad that he has stoop to the level of a low life to make money. Only a man of no dignity or pride would do that.
        and he's also a better fighter. you would be surprised the things YOU would do when money is thrown into the equation. dont be righteous, no one is, and thats the cold heart truth

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          This is a good place for you to start. Have fun ******.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succ%C3%A8s_de_scandale
          Only ignorant people find his ways conceivable. I would not expect less from a moron like you lol.

Comment

Let's be honest. When Mayweather comes back/came back, things got allot more interesting. Almost everything he did was major news. He made Victor Ortiz a star by cleaning his clock in what some would say is a cheap shot and others will say was fair game. His fight with Shane had great PPV numbers. When he makes comments not related to boxing, the conversation still goes on for 5 pages or more. Boxing is the cup, other boxers are the drink, and Floyd is the straw that stirs things up.

Comment

Only ignorant people find his ways conceivable. I would not expect less from a moron like you lol.
              truth: *** sells
              truth: racism sells

yes the world is going to hell in a handbasket, but dont pretend that your are so high and mighty.

Comment

and he's also a better fighter. you would be surprised the things YOU would do when money is thrown into the equation. dont be righteous, no one is, and thats the cold heart truth
                No he's not a better fighter. He's an okay boxer not fighter. You think money drives his distasting mannerism ?
                I'm no way righteous but there is a line to be drawn in society. Floyd crosses that line. Racism. Violence on women. Criminal activity.

Comment

No he's not a better fighter. He's an okay boxer not fighter. You think money drives his distasting mannerism ?
                  I'm no way righteous but there is a line to be drawn in society. Floyd crosses that line. Racism. Violence on women. Criminal activity.
                  if floyd was a dear personal friend to me I would agree with you, but since he isnt, and since I watch him because no one can box like him, and because he is the most skilled fighter in boxing today, I dont really pay attention to those things when rating him as a fighter. I wouldnt chill with the dude, but the fact remains hes a better fighter.

as a human being - horrendous
                  as a boxer - untouchable

and he's an OK boxer?! come on man, dont say things in anger. clear your head and then come back to this. this is false. he is better than manny pacquiao, in any aspects of BOXING, not life

Comment

truth: *** sells
                    truth: racism sells

yes the world is going to hell in a handbasket, but dont pretend that your are so high and mighty.
                    I'm not high and mighty. I'm not racist and I don't buy ***. That makes me a bad person?

Comment

I'm not high and mighty. I'm not racist and I don't buy ***. That makes me a bad person?
                      lol I hope you dont need to buy ***, but *** sells doesnt mean you are going to pay for ***, it means a ***y woman will sell a product better than a sweaty man, am i right?

and no one said you're a bad person. a little sheltered if youre being serious right now living in America and disagreeing racism is profound all over the world, in many many ways, but i dont think youre a bad person, just could be a little more open minded, even if things dont tickle your fancy

Comment

Working...
                      X