No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Still The Straw That Stirs The Drink… And Emotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
    Gotta love all the morons defending, Floyd.
    Of course, cause he's taking heat for a comment that wasnt that bad and that others have previously stated or talked about before.

Hypocrisy is rampant

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      floyd mayweather is the reason most of these tards are on the internet. he gets more attention from the haters than from the fans, and that is the saddest (and funniest) part. and floyd knows how to play into it so good. these fools think they are accomplishing something by trash talking and hating, but really they are just being laughed at, like the fat kid in gym class...:wank:
      you and Floyd must be really dumb if you think all this insult and slander against is something he could be proud of.way to go.maybe he got used to being verbally abused at home he thought being slandered is actually praise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        So stating real quotes is ****** now? lol ok buddy. The fact that you have no comment about Floyd making that statement makes you a hypocrite biased fanboy. You can't ignore that quote from Floyd and then turn around and become a sensitive butthurt child when someone else say something similar to it. That' called hypocrisy buddy, plain and simple. Either be critical of both or ignore both, otherwise you end up looking like a hypocrite fanboy.
        Yea, what you said was ******. And completely irrelevant to what I was saying. As I said, I expected a ****** comment from you.

Comment

Originally posted by FistO View Post
          it's worse because he is black.a greedy black man who has no respect for his parents. I couldn't blame him. His father is as worse as he is. typical black family in america.you heard about that black woman whitney houston who drowned in the bath tub? allegedly ODd on drugs.yeah. money can't buy you class, or brains.
          Look at this ignorant person.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
            So stating real quotes is ****** now? lol ok buddy. The fact that you have no comment about Floyd making that statement makes you a hypocrite biased fanboy. You can't ignore that quote from Floyd and then turn around and become a sensitive butthurt child when someone else say something similar to it. That' called hypocrisy buddy, plain and simple. Either be critical of both or ignore both, otherwise you end up looking like a hypocrite fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
              Yea, what you said was ******. And completely irrelevant to what I was saying. As I said, I expected a ****** comment from you.
              Funny because all I did was posted a quote from Floyd, lol. Yeah, that quote was pretty ****** right? ****** Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                This is the dumbest hing ive heard all day. You think that acting and making yourself look like a racist is a good way to get attention? How about a more positive way to get attention. You think that might strike the world a bit more sane? Rather than pulling a race card every time someone other than your own race is doing something good! Theirs a reason why he has haters! Mainly because hes a ignorant racist. Then there is the ducking scared chicken **** that hes always been. LOL and we are being laughed at!!hehehehee
                clearly his ignorant antics worked, didnt they? do I condone racist comments as a way of getting attention? absolutely not, but does it work in the case of floyd mayweather? HELLZ YES! its wrong I agree, but the man is makin millions of you haters, so what else can be said. so yep, you're still being laughed at, just as much (if not more) than the actual fans. every equation must have balance young grasshopper

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                  Of course, cause he's taking heat for a comment that wasnt that bad and that others have previously stated or talked about before.

Hypocrisy is rampant

Wasn't that bad? Please. This guy is a race baiter and uses it as an excuse in every interview he's given. It's not bad to YOU maybe, but to most reasonably minded people, Floyd, is a ****** douche bag of epic proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by FistO View Post
                    you and Floyd must be really dumb if you think all this insult and slander against is something he could be proud of.way to go.maybe he got used to being verbally abused at home he thought being slandered is actually praise.
                    I dont think his insults and slander is something to be proud of. what is though is being able to get the whole boxing world riled up better than anyone, with one statement. yea he made a racist comment, and the publicity he is getting for it is what he wanted, so like I said in another post

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED BABY!""
                    -Floyd Mayweather

Dont get TOO upset over it, its just business tactics. Buy his PPV, maybe he'll lose

right....

Comment

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
                      Wasn't that bad? Please. This guy is a race baiter and uses it as an excuse in every interview he's given. It's not bad to YOU maybe, but to most reasonably minded people, Floyd, is a ****** douche bag of epic proportions.
                      even to the ******ed minded people he is a douchebag, but luckily for him, hes the best boxer on the planet with genius marketing ploys, so I dont think he cares what you think about him, or me, or anyone else...

Comment

Working...
                      X