No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Still The Straw That Stirs The Drink… And Emotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He knows exactly what he's doing

People love this type **** or they would ignore it.

There would be no gossip shows without controversy.

Mayorga smoked cigars Ali had a big mouth and Floyd is like a troll on a board
    Tyson was a loose cannon. Had to throw Mayorga in there because the point
    is as know people do **** to stand out and many get baited into worrying about **** people say knowing its just for attention.
    This is the world we live in.

Racism will get you attention every single time.

The only thing that rivals racism is talking about ****s / and snatch loving women.

Instant spotlight.

The thing is there is no code of conduct like the NBA or NFL and Floyd exploits this.

Its ****ed up but dude is hustling...marketing himself as the one to hate.

This has worked like a charm for years now.

Some see it as foolish I see it as methodical.

Singers are whoring themselves for money rappers are selling poison and
    ignorant nonsense hospitals kill patients slowly and suck their Medicare
    Politicians lie and sign martial law bills all types of crazy **** going on
    out here but look how much attention this ****** **** gets. FOH!
    Last edited by DoomCity202; 02-14-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      if floyd was a dear personal friend to me I would agree with you, but since he isnt, and since I watch him because no one can box like him, and because he is the most skilled fighter in boxing today, I dont really pay attention to those things when rating him as a fighter. I wouldnt chill with the dude, but the fact remains hes a better fighter.

as a human being - horrendous
      as a boxer - untouchable

and he's an OK boxer?! come on man, dont say things in anger. clear your head and then come back to this. this is false. he is better than manny pacquiao, in any aspects of BOXING, not life
      He's been to inactive with fighting once a year for the last decade for me to believe he's a great fighter. He's no way untouchable. He don't fight enough. Lol maybe that why people think that. Oh you need to stop your sig from Bhop to may. Leave it on Bhop. Now that's a real boxer/fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        He's been to inactive with fighting once a year for the last decade for me to believe he's a great fighter. He's no way untouchable. He don't fight enough. Lol maybe that why people think that. Oh you need to stop your sig from Bhop to may. Leave it on Bhop. Now that's a real boxer/fighter.
        Well, at least you recognize that Bhop is great!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          Well, at least you recognize that Bhop is great!
          Lol. Hey we agree on that at least. Been nice talkin to you I gotta go eat.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Only ignorant people find his ways conceivable. I would not expect less from a moron like you lol.
            Dont mistake your lack of understanding as someone elses ignorance. You can refuse to accept things all you want, but dont mistake it for what it really is...

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              This could possibly make sense except for the small issue with Floyd being one of the highest paid athletes and ****...

Keep talking about him though, it only builds his name and keeps him relevant. He should be paying you, you put in more work than any of the people that arent closet fans. We all know you are one of his biggest fans.

Im sure you havent noticed but theres usually 5-10 active topics about Floyd at any given time. Rarely do I see threads about Pac that arent immediately related to Floyd. Huh? Thats strange... Why does no one care to talk about Pac unless its about Floyd... Interesting observation there...
              Except Pac gets SI covers and 60 minute features, in addition to Leno, Letterman and Kimmel lead spots. But yeah I see your point, Floyd, gets forum threads...awesome.
              Last edited by switchsouthpaw; 02-14-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Floyd says and does some of the most ignorant ****.

At one point in my life I thought money made you happy.

After listening to many of these rappers and entertainers I don't.

A lot of miserable millionaires out here.

I would have zero time to worry about half the shut some of these stars do.
                Some peoples private lives make them undesireable and you see this on these
                reality shows all the time..... I used to be in love with Toni Braxton.

Were only human.

Comment

@ norrin, you said it & you are so true in your response. Boxing journalism here is the worst. Hell sports journalism as a whole is a joke. It's all good for some to have an opinion & state the facts or whats on your mind. But if you are cursed from birth like most athletes of color you can't speak your mind without the world coming after you for not kissing the MAN"S A$$. I feel Floyd's words about Lin are nothing but the truth, if you look at black ball players in the NBA that have done what he's doing now without getting a sports plug on ESPN. Lin is not doing anything special of otherwise more flashy then AI, Dr. J, MJ, Magic the list goes on. But since he's not black the sports world want everyone to stand up & take a good look. If I had to privileges to speak with Floyd I'd tell him what he already knows. THE SPORTS WRITERS CAN ALL KISS MY ENTIRE BLACK A$$ IF THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAID.

Comment

Originally posted by pdei47 View Post
                    @ norrin, you said it & you are so true in your response. Boxing journalism here is the worst. Hell sports journalism as a whole is a joke. It's all good for some to have an opinion & state the facts or whats on your mind. But if you are cursed from birth like most athletes of color you can't speak your mind without the world coming after you for not kissing the MAN"S A$$. I feel Floyd's words about Lin are nothing but the truth, if you look at black ball players in the NBA that have done what he's doing now without getting a sports plug on ESPN. Lin is not doing anything special of otherwise more flashy then AI, Dr. J, MJ, Magic the list goes on. But since he's not black the sports world want everyone to stand up & take a good look. If I had to privileges to speak with Floyd I'd tell him what he already knows. THE SPORTS WRITERS CAN ALL KISS MY ENTIRE BLACK A$$ IF THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAID.

Really? Name some black players with similar stories....

Comment

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
                      Really? Name some black players with similar stories....
                      guys with a 5.6 ppg and 2.3 apg average over the first 43 games of their NBA careers who have a week where they average 25 ppg? I'm sure it has happened many many times...

Comment

Working...
                      X