Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If MAYWEATHER is a PPV STAR, why they are putting good undercards on May 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where exactly is it written that if you're a ppv star fans should be ripped off with **** undercards?

How boxing fans can complain about a mega fight having a solid undercard is beyond me.

Maybe, just maybe it has more to do with GBP wanting to provide a better all around event and spend more $$$ then TR would for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      Where exactly is it written that if you're a ppv star fans should be ripped off with **** undercards?

How boxing fans can complain about a mega fight having a solid undercard is beyond me.

Maybe, just maybe it has more to do with GBP wanting to provide a better all around event and spend more $$$ then TR would for Pac.
      That's where you messed up right there.

These aren't boxing fans, man. These are fans of one fighter looking to discredit any other person/people that are a threat to them.
      Last edited by boogybro; 02-12-2012, 10:54 AM.

Comment

god I can't wait till fake boxing fans known as *******s die off and leave the sport of boxing. These ***ing noobs are a disgrace.

Comment

I dont think the undercard is good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul-jakul View Post

MOSLEY VS ALVAREZ
            WRIGHT VS QUILLIN ( not final )
            Because only an idiot would not see that a good undercard just means MORE money on top of alot of money PPV....and for most humans, more money is good..
            Not to mention that the main event is an African American vs a Puerto Rican on Cinco de Mayo, so it makes perfect sense to throw a popular Mexican in on the undercard to get more out of an already very good card.

Comment

Originally posted by boogybro View Post
              That's where you messed up right there.

These aren't boxing fans, man. These are fans of one fighter looking to discredit any other person/people that are a threat to them.
              damm those pics are hilarious bro

Comment

MOSLEY VS ALVAREZ
                Maybe your hero should try it, that way he can earn more than 10 mil a fight

Comment

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                  This is unequivically the dumbest thread i have ever seen in my life.
                  I mean, I'm no Floyd cheerleader but to complain about a decent under
                  card that will have the casual boxing fan pretty excited is just pure hate.
                  I think Floyd is officially about to pass Ali as the most hated boxer of any generation.
                  I agree I never seen anything like this. Even if you're a Floyd hater/Pac Fan you have too appreciate a good undercard. Why would you want a horrible undercard. That is what Bob Arum does to keep as much money as he can. But with that said this isn't even a good undercard yet. I mean Winky has a chance of pulling off a boring upset but the Canelo/Mosley fight is a joke. I think GBP at least tries to put on good undercards though. I can't even watch Top Ranks undercards. They're jokes 90% of the time.

I feel no matter who is on the main event, the undercard should have an up and coming prospect, a good matchup of veterans, and a possible opponent of the winner of the main event on it. That will always be a good undercard.

Comment

MOSLEY VS ALVAREZ
                    LMAO, this is in the favor of Golden Boy no matter what... They become known for having good undercards and such as well as Mayweather being down with them....

Look at it the other way around my friend. How about putting Saul Alvarez a bright star on the under card of the best fighter of this generation, to get even more people to see him. Remember last fight they had a dual showing if I am not mistaken. Alvarez was at a different venue but he coat tailed Mayweathers Ortiz fight publicity.

Also this fight will be in 3D!!! (I KNOW THATS OFF TOPIC, BUT ****S GONNA BE FIRE!!!)

Mosley is not an attraction at all. Hes known, but no one pays to see him fight anymore. Think I am lying??? Go look at his numbers versus Mora......... Hes officially a sacrificial lamb ready for a passover slaughtering right now. I do hope he outs up a great performance though.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      wtf?????? seriously what is wrong with this forum now??why would they sell you a fight with a **** under card?? as a boxing fan are you asking for a **** under card??are you actually complaining about them trying to give you a great card....

I hope to see Antonio Margarito vs Golden Schlong II.

Comment

Working...
                      X