Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If MAYWEATHER is a PPV STAR, why they are putting good undercards on May 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boogybro View Post
    That's where you messed up right there.

These aren't boxing fans, man. These are fans of one fighter looking to discredit any other person/people that are a threat to them.
    Man I am sitting here at work rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at your pics... LMAO!!!!

Comment

The threadstarter has to be on something. The red k giveth.

Comment

Quite possibly the dumbest damn thread I've ever seen. I only came in this thread just to see if it was real or not.

Comment

Originally posted by boogybro View Post
          That's where you messed up right there.

These aren't boxing fans, man. These are fans of one fighter looking to discredit any other person/people that are a threat to them.
          Quoted for truth...Pacquiao faithful have unequivocally proven time and time again to be the absolute worst fanbase the internet has ever seen.

Comment

GBP undercards have always been good/great. Top rank sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by abdul-jakul View Post
              If MAYWEATHER is a PPV STAR, why they are putting good undercards on May 5?

MOSLEY VS ALVAREZ
              WRIGHT VS QUILLIN ( not final )
              Because he's not they use Mexican fighters and fans to prop up his PPV sales but don't give credit to canelo or other Mexican fighters or Mexican fans who purchase these cards only to see their Mexican fighter fight. I've been to homes where the Mexican people watch the Mexican fight than go back to partying with friends and the Televison room sits empty while Mayweather fights an Old has been or smaller dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                wtf?????? seriously what is wrong with this forum now??why would they sell you a fight with a **** under card?? as a boxing fan are you asking for a **** under card??are you actually complaining about them trying to give you a great card....
                I will have to agree with you larryx this is going beyod ******ed!!

Comment

Seriously, who wouldn't want to see.
                  Mayweather vs Pacquiao.
                  Bradley vs Khan.
                  Donaire vs Gamboa or Rios vs Gamboa.

On the same card, it is a pipe dream and on the promoters part a waste of money but who wouldn't want to see that? Fans should want the best card possible as it is better value for the money you spend.

That being said, a lot of people don't watch the undercard fights so why this thread was made I can understand.

Comment

Why the *** would u be complaining about good undercards? I'm happy that we are actually going to have a solid fight card on May 5th. Hopefully Bob Arum takes que and does the same for June 9th. I just don't want to hear Floyd claim he did the ppv #s all by himself. Cotto has a huge following and so does Canelo. These guys combined are good for around 700k buys themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Because he's not they use Mexican fighters and fans to prop up his PPV sales but don't give credit to canelo or other Mexican fighters or Mexican fans who purchase these cards only to see their Mexican fighter fight. I've been to homes where the Mexican people watch the Mexican fight than go back to partying with friends and the Televison room sits empty while Mayweather fights an Old has been or smaller dude.
                      Cool story bro...

Comment

Working...
                      X