Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If MAYWEATHER is a PPV STAR, why they are putting good undercards on May 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe because alot of people wont buy a mayweather fight until he fights pacquiao. and same goes for pacquiao.

Comment

Promoters can't win, if they put on a good card they get stuff like this, if they didn't then we still would critise them.

Comment

I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. Buying mostly for the main event, but you can't be hating on GBP for putting together a card with names that are known to more causal fan. I would have preferred Guerrero-Malignaggi over the Wright fight, but it is what it is. This makes business sense. Stop dissing Floyd for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
          coz floyd needs all the help he can get to somehow claim he is the only reason why it came up selling more
          ... Because ****** thread starter just wanted to get this kind of response from this toad.

Comment

******est thread ever

Comment

I don't think the undercard is that good but the thread itself is mindboggling. In an ideal world promoters would put on the best fights possible.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul-jakul View Post
                If MAYWEATHER is a PPV STAR, why they are putting good undercards on May 5?

MOSLEY VS ALVAREZ
                WRIGHT VS QUILLIN ( not final )
                Payback to all the fans that bought the Mayweather vs Baldomir fight....
                U Dig!!!

Last edited by UrGonnaLooos; 02-12-2012, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Promoters can't win, if they put on a good card they get stuff like this, if they didn't then we still would critise them.
                  Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                  ******est thread ever
                  / thread shutdown!!

Comment

whats important is it got to have a mexican fighting in the undercard its cinco de mayo, mexican holiday! mexicans should not be left out of their celebration, they buy ppvs and tickets you know. how many percentage of ppvs sold in the past are by mexicans?

Comment

Mayweather always has more help on his undercards than Pac does, good point that.

Comment

Working...
                      X