Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios wants Gamboa at 140 lmao (Spanish, Espn Deportes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Guerrero should jump on Rios right now, cuz I don't think Gamboa is gonna jump that far. Guerrero/Rios 140, a fight that should have happened at 135. Guerrero can still fight Juanma if he can get past Salido, or move up to SFW/JLW and fight Broner or Uchiyama.
    I've been wanting to see Rios vs Guerrero for a while now. Would've been a great fight at 135, but it will be just as good at 140 IMO

Comment

rios has down syndrome. yall should give him a pass for acting like one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        pussi boy the 5 4 midget is going to jump 2 divisions , what you scared of?
        Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        B*tch move, lmao wanting Gamboa to jump from 126 to 140, thats just ridiculous!!
        Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        maaaaan, that really sucks. Rios has been saying 135 this whole time. Said it wouldn't be a problem for Gamboa or Marquez.
        Brandon's gotta be kidding me! Rios accepted a challenge where he already has a size advantage. Asking Yuri to jump a third division makes Brandon look really weak. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
          I always liked Rios as a fighter. He fights with heart and gives us good fights, you have to respect that. But I'm starting to loose respect for him and Garcia. Wanting Gamboa to jump up 3 divisions make Rios look like a ***** IMO.
          he should just say the fight is impossible. it is. ive always thought the weight logisitics of it didnt make sense. it doesnt esp if rios cant make i 135. theres no way in hell gamboa can fight at 140 rite now.

Comment

Rios should have just stated the simple truth: he can't make 135. Nobody would have seen anything wrong with that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              i hope bam bam beats gamboa azz down.Step up gamboa,Ur the one
              who brought up rios name.Dont be scarred puto
              Cállate, puta cochina, nadie te pidió tu ******ada opinión. Vete a chuparle la verga a tu papá.

Comment

Gamboa would tear him a new hole. Rios is overrated.

Comment

Gamboa is the culprit, he should have taken the fight before... but no he wants him now that Rios can´t make that weight.

Comment

maybe that is a Top Rank thing, either try to weight drain guys or try to make them carry extra weight

doesn't sound like Rios is confident against Gamboa

I think that fight is going to be like Pacquiao vs Margarito, one guy just overwhelming the other guy with his SPEED

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Gamboa vs Donaire is kind of the same thing when you think about it. Donaire is not big at 122 and if you look at Gamboa at 126, he has so much natural muscle he would be too much IMO against Donaire.

Gamboa at 140 is a stretch too. I think the real fight for Donaire is Mares at 122 and for Rios there's plenty of good guys at 140 he could fight. Imagine him and Khan going at it with the difference in styles.
                      True. And I doubt Rios can make 135 anymore. It's very unhealthy for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X