Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios wants Gamboa at 140 lmao (Spanish, Espn Deportes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which basically means he can't make 135. This fight was already nuts, if Gamboa jumped to 140 he'd be f***ing insane.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      yeah I'd still like to see the lopez fight. Still though, big let down for me as the Rios fight would have been off the chains!
      Rios wouldn't have made 135 anyway and the fight would got canceled

Comment

i hope bam bam beats gamboa azz down.Step up gamboa,Ur the one
        who brought up rios name.Dont be scarred puto

Comment

Na, they can't do the fight at Super Lightweight. Dude is jumping up 2 division to Lightweight as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
            Rios wouldn't have made 135 anyway and the fight would got canceled
            Well the whole time they were talking about how Rios has finally got a nutritionist to keep him under check. Prior to now, he'd always lose the weight before a fight by himself, he never had a conditioning coach or whatever help him lose the weight properly. So the idea is that 135 wouldn't be a problem now that he has a professional keeping check on what he eats and controls his diet, etc.

Maybe he's changed his mind now idk but he's the one that's been saying 135.

Comment

After seeing HBO's "2 Days" feature on Rios....it's insane to keep him at 135. He can't make that weight. The fights just destined not to happen.

Comment

Guerrero should jump on Rios right now, cuz I don't think Gamboa is gonna jump that far. Guerrero/Rios 140, a fight that should have happened at 135. Guerrero can still fight Juanma if he can get past Salido, or move up to SFW/JLW and fight Broner or Uchiyama.

Comment

Rios isn't making 135 anymore, dude looked like a terminally ill patient in the last weigh-in.

Would have been one great fight to watch though, too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post

Rios isn't making 135 anymore, dude looked like a terminally ill patient in the last weigh-in.

Would have been one great fight to watch though, too bad.
                    And, he failed to make 135 in that weigh-in. So some can have an idea on how he has fully outgrown the 135 weight-class. Good for him to be fighting at 140.

Comment

I always liked Rios as a fighter. He fights with heart and gives us good fights, you have to respect that. But I'm starting to loose respect for him and Garcia. Wanting Gamboa to jump up 3 divisions make Rios look like a ***** IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X