Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios wants Gamboa at 140 lmao (Spanish, Espn Deportes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rios wants gamboa at 140 wtf

Comment

brandon ríos, que clase de mariposa eres.

Comment

B*tch move, lmao wanting Gamboa to jump from 126 to 140, thats just ridiculous!!

Comment

Gamboa vs Donaire is 1000000x better anyway and more realistic fight

Comment

All this means is that the fight isn't going to happen.

Comment

maaaaan, that really sucks. Rios has been saying 135 this whole time. Said it wouldn't be a problem for Gamboa or Marquez.

If this doesn't happen, Gamboa is kinda screwed cuz Rios will be too big and Donaire isn't moving up to 126 anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                maybe I dont pay much attention to rios when he fights, but to me he looks like an average brawler that only dominates cause he kills himself to make weight to fight the little guys, and I dont see him havin that same power in higher divisions, not to mention his not so great footwork. khan beats him by boxing, so does peterson, and at 147, well, rios shouldnt go there...
                You might be right but I think you need to watch more of Rios. What impresses me the most is his accuracy inside.

People really underestimate inside fighting, Rios is really good at it. He's not just some face forward brawler, he gets inside and punishes with accurate uppercuts and hooks.

He's no Sugar Ray Leonard but he can fight and I think because of his size, his accumulation of shots, pressure and style would still be difficult at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  maaaaan, that really sucks. Rios has been saying 135 this whole time. Said it wouldn't be a problem for Gamboa or Marquez.

If this doesn't happen, Gamboa is kinda screwed cuz Rios will be too big and Donaire isn't moving up to 126 anytime soon.
                  Lopez vs Gamboa maybe? pending Juanma winning?? Gonzalez?

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    Lopez vs Gamboa maybe? pending Juanma winning?? Gonzalez?
                    yeah I'd still like to see the lopez fight. Still though, big let down for me as the Rios fight would have been off the chains!

Comment

Rios already said he is moving up to 140, he cant make 135 anymore. I have no clue why idiots fans/promoters think this could be made into a conceivable match considering the circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                      X