Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios wants Gamboa at 140 lmao (Spanish, Espn Deportes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just send a few hundred bro I'll take care of the rest. I'll copy by music harddrive for you

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      just send a few hundred bro I'll take care of the rest. I'll copy by music harddrive for you
      That ship has sailed.

We're through!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        That ship has sailed.

We're through!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
            Rios cmon mann!! Eiher you scared or you really cant lay of the ****ing cheeseburgers man wtf
            really?

so ignore EVERYTHING after this initial piece about how Brandon has agreed to fight at 135 as long as you can try to put something witty down it's okay?

pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
              well I talked to Brandon and now his PR person and neither knew where these quotes came from so now we're reaching out to ESPN deportes and the writer of the article

Brandon issued a release disputing what was said

the fight will be at 135 if it comes off

i'd love to see him at 135 and healthy. i think it makes for the most even fight.

that being said, what do you think the chances of that are? he's such a big kid. and he looked so horrible not only at his last weigh in, but during his last fight. he had to really gut it out against a guy he would have walked right through if he wasn't so drained of weight in my eyes

Comment

well I talked to Brandon and now his PR person and neither knew where these quotes came from so now we're reaching out to ESPN deportes and the writer of the article

Brandon issued a release disputing what was said

the fight will be at 135 if it comes off
                great to hear, a friend of mine told me that journalist is known for making things up, i wish i woulve known

is espndeporteslosangeles by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                  great to hear, a friend of mine told me that journalist is known for making things up, i wish i woulve known

is espndeporteslosangeles by the way
                  they claim they have audio but we're calling their bluff and so far they've not provided it

Comment

they claim they have audio but we're calling their bluff and so far they've not provided it
                    thats a shame that someone can fabricate a story and make someone look bad and still be published in a site like espndeportes but shyt it happens i guess, im just glad its all bs. I'm glad both of this guys are finally getting a big fight

Comment

Working...
                    X