Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek is Eager To Fight David Haye, Even in England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

before haye's pathetic "fight" with baby bro, this was the best fight that could have been made at hw.

adamek is a very patient stalker and can cut the ring off on haye and make haye uncomfortable. pickum fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Good to see he's still wildly overrated by his fanboys. You cant heat adamek without crazy heart and we all know haye doesnt have that.
      I'm a Chad fan, but he's not exactly a fighter who has shown a lot of heart through his career. He pounded Adamek.

I do think this would a decent fight right enough.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
        When was the last time Haye knocked anybody out cold? When was the last time Adamek got knocked out cold?

Haye has such a dog**** work rate, he fights so negatively it amazes me how anybody can say he's an exciting fighter. I think Adamek has a very live chance of outworking him & taking a decision. After all he outfoxed Arreola who IMO is better win than anybody of Hayes resume at HW.
        Hell I'd say Michael Grant was too.
        Haye will destroy him,if he get catch with the hayemaker.it will be*will a brutal ok

Comment

This is a good fight. I think Haye has a good shot to win by stoppage.

Comment

better fight than Vit-Haye
            would like to see this match since both failed with a Klit already
            either guy can win it and Haye wouldn't be scared
            wanna see Adamek get another meaningful fight
            knew he was gonna get killed by Vit, but still felt kinda bad for him

Comment

Too bad Haye will never take a dangerous fight that can jeopardize his payday against a Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                I'm a Chad fan, but he's not exactly a fighter who has shown a lot of heart through his career. He pounded Adamek.

I do think this would a decent fight right enough.
                adamek is a different fighter now, back in the lhw days he was a brawler and chad is a much much better boxer than haye, not to mention a southpaw.

Comment

Working...
                X