No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Rips Rubio, Ready For Lee and Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ireland vs Mexico

Ireland (Andy Lee) vs Mexico (Chavez) what a global event!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Comment

Lee vs Chavez is a good fight but I expect Margarito instead.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Easy work. Why not beat them both on the same night just to get it out of the way?
        Hug his nuts tight. They may slip away considering the size

Comment

Margarito. Another fighter who stays in front of you and has a huge weight disadvantage. It'll be interesting to see what happens when Jr fights someone at a high level who can move.

Comment

Chavez Jr vs Andy Lee good fight legit challenge for Chavez if he beat him I'll be sold on him

Comment

The thread title implies a willingness to fight Andy Lee, but the quote only mentions Margarito unsurprisingly.

Comment

Looks like cheato will get another beating

Comment

Would rather see him fight a C level middleweight than a washed up, one-eyed junior middleweight like Margarito who has been shelled in three of his last four fights and hasn't won a meaningful fight in 3 1/2 years. Sad that after a good win over Rubio he would even consider taking a giant step back

Comment

well its gona be margarito, i think he would beat andy lee too but margarito is the best business move, vs lee would be a good matchup, any fight just to keep ducking martinez

Comment

Its going to be Margarito.
                      Arum already had him picked before the fight, and that is the fight that will happen. He will throw other names out there like Lee, Pirog, Cotto, Macklin, and Martinez, just to garner attention but in the end it will be Margarito. This is how Arum does business.

My question is what is Bob Arums loyalty to Margarito?? He is never this loyal to his fighters so why Margarito? He stood by him through the whole loaded gloves scandal, gave him a Pacquiao fight, then a Cotto fight, now a Chavez fight?? He has gotten a crack at 3 of the 4 biggest draws in boxing and has done absolutely nothing to deserve it. He hasn't even looked remotely good in any of those fights. WTF does Margs have on Arum?
                      Last edited by JJRod; 02-05-2012, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X