Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Rips Rubio, Ready For Lee and Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be Margarito's third straight loss.

Comment

we saw him against a good puncher nothing affected jr lets see him against a boxer.ZBIK has been his toughest oponnent

Comment

I don't think Chavez Jr is beating Andy Lee.

Comment

a total sad case of a career. did'nt just say right after the fight that he wanted to fight maravilla? now its somebody different. jr is the worse mexican champion that has ever won a title. he suppose to be in training and he's out drinking and driving.and he continue to duck a real fight.

Comment

Freakin Rubio, why cld u not beat this paper champ...First of all we all know Jr is not going to face Maravilla, its gna be Margarito, not Lee.. In house promotions baby... Lee is gna face Maravilla after his fight against Macklin... Bob the crook Arum...

Comment

1 question a lil off topic but was ssm under golden boy when he fought margs.?

Comment

I knew Rubio wasn't going to win. All that talk was hot air and I knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvadorsanchez View Post
                  1 question a lil off topic but was ssm under golden boy when he fought margs.?
                  Yes he was

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    I don't think Chavez Jr is beating Andy Lee.
                    I dont think so either. Chavez would have to put in a lot of good body work and hope Lee fades late. I think the 1st Vera fight taught Lee a lot though so I don't see that happening.

Comment

Damn julio was looking like his dad in the 11th and 12th round .

This fight will only boost his ego i look forward too seeing his next fight . Awesome

Comment

Working...
                      X