Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Rips Rubio, Ready For Lee and Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give the dude mad props for showing support for the Mexican fans as Mexican my self that was cool. I still think he should have rocked a little Puerto Rican flag too though. I know thats what Ricans at my job are gonna say Lol. S**t wrong thread
    Last edited by Ringlife; 02-05-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Wow ! just Wow ! that was a good fight great performance by jr! Im impressed rubio was no pushover maybe not pnd for pnd but a very stern test , Chavez jr is vastly improving with each passing fight roach is really really doing a great job kudos to roach looks like the joke is on all the chavez jr haters sure hes been protected because of his dad but who cares?? he's a legitamatley a good solid fighter now, hed ass rape cotto,canelo,or margs the way he fought last night and I give him a hell of a chance at beating martinez , martinez fights with his hands down and didnt look great in his last fight, thats a very winnable fight for chavez jr , to the dismay and horror of chavez jr haters!Jrs' in-fighting is good,and his left hook to the body is the best in the sport right now any fighter underestimating this is doing so at their own peril ,donaire looked great too!props to Hbo for getting something right!

Comment

step up

Chavez is looking increasingly better but he's a champ now, he needs to start facing championship caliber competition, not the patsies the WBC and Bob Arum will continue lining up for him. Margarito??? Pathetic...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          San Antonio, Texas. - WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (45-0-1, 31KOs) has lashed out at "the excuses" being made by Marco Antonio Rubio (53-6, 46KOs). Chavez won a twelve round unanimous decision over Rubio at the Alamodome.

[Click Here To Read More]
          What a shame and joke is WBC,MARTINEZ is considered in all the planet the best but that piece of **** (SULAIMAN) doesn't give him the chance to fight the son of his great friend (CHAVEZ SR).;anyway we all know that ARUM will put PLASTERITO vs CHAVEZ JR. because he is the only one of them(LEE,MARGARITO and MARTINEZ) that he can beat;MARGARITO is done,he is very small compared to CHAVEZ JR. and he can't punch an egg without plaster of paris!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
            Wow ! just Wow ! that was a good fight great performance by jr! Im impressed rubio was no pushover maybe not pnd for pnd but a very stern test , Chavez jr is vastly improving with each passing fight roach is really really doing a great job kudos to roach looks like the joke is on all the chavez jr haters sure hes been protected because of his dad but who cares?? he's a legitamatley a good solid fighter now, hed ass rape cotto,canelo,or margs the way he fought last night and I give him a hell of a chance at beating martinez , martinez fights with his hands down and didnt look great in his last fight, thats a very winnable fight for chavez jr , to the dismay and horror of chavez jr haters!Jrs' in-fighting is good,and his left hook to the body is the best in the sport right now any fighter underestimating this is doing so at their own peril ,donaire looked great too!props to Hbo for getting something right!
            Is that sarcasm?

Julio is an awful fighter, he's got no skill, no footwork, he squares himself up all the time. He's been winning his more recent fights because he outweighs opponents by 15-20 pounds come fight night and he bullies them. He is able to take their punches because of his size advantage. He's way bigger than Cotto, Canelo, and Margo, so of course he has a huge chance of beating them. Martinez would school Chávez Jr. badly.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              San Antonio, Texas. - WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (45-0-1, 31KOs) has lashed out at "the excuses" being made by Marco Antonio Rubio (53-6, 46KOs). Chavez won a twelve round unanimous decision over Rubio at the Alamodome.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Even if Margarito had a good eye it would be best for him to just go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                I give the dude mad props for showing support for the Mexican fans as Mexican my self that was cool. I still think he should have rocked a little Puerto Rican flag too though. I know thats what Ricans at my job are gonna say Lol. S**t wrong thread
                LOL! That was a funny mistake. Thanks for leaving it.

Comment

Ready for Lee or Margarito??? WTF! Will someone please get rid of Bob Arum please? He is just destroying this sport with his bs matchups.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                    Ready for Lee or Margarito??? WTF! Will someone please get rid of Bob Arum please? He is just destroying this sport with his bs matchups.
                    Sergio Martinez can make the $$$ in his career if he steps up to the plate. If you're the best, take the test.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      Sergio Martinez can make the $$$ in his career if he steps up to the plate. If you're the best, take the test.
                      Chavez is the one that has to step up and after watching him fight I still see a lot of bum in him.

Comment

Working...
                      X