Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

154 is one of the sports hottest divisions. why dont sergio martinez just move down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how you can list the 154 fighters and leave out Erislandy Lara, as well as IBF champ K9 Bundrage, and WBO champ Sergiy Dzinzuruk.

Delvin Rodriguez, Carlos Molina, Alfredo Angulo shouldn't be left out either. And the prospects like Austin Trout, and that Shawn Porter guy idk what happened to him.

The only reason it's a "hot" division it's cause aside from Kirk vs Alfredo, Lara vs Williams/Molina, and Delvin vs Wolak, no one has really fought eachother.

Comment

What are you talking about? What he should have done? I don't care.

Is he the best at 154? Oh i have no idea. Lets see him prove it. I don't feel the hype match the performances or the resumé so far.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKGWJ View Post
        Ricky Hatton walked around at that same weight!! So what's Sergio excuse?
        Ricky Hatton wasn't close to 40 years of age when he was doing it.

Lets see Hatton try to take that much weight off when he's 37.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Because he's too heavy.
          fight weight for martinez when he fought his last fight. 164.

Comment

Moving down in weight is like masturbating on an airplane, it is generally frowned upon.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
              fight weight for martinez when he fought his last fight. 164.

yep, weighed in at 158. He can make 154 without much issue. 150 is different but 154 when he is training for it, I dont see the problem.

Comment

Working...
              X