Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better version of Cotto: Manny version or May version?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M
    Originally posted by rambov View Post
    Well he'll be older so slower I think. I think He will be in better shape for this fight of course.
    But all this is assuming. He could lose a really close family member before the fight and it affects him mentally or he could have a Rocky type camp. No one knows which version is better. Saying which version could be better. The Manny version or the Margarito version. That makes more sense since the Mayweather fight is in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
      M

But all this is assuming. He could lose a really close family member before the fight and it affects him mentally or he could have a Rocky type camp. No one knows which version is better. Saying which version could be better. The Manny version or the Margarito version. That makes more sense since the Mayweather fight is in the future.
      That is true it is all speculation, but that is boxingscene people speculating as if it is a fact without considering if they can be wrong~

Comment

I really like that Cotto actually has a trainer now.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
          Pac's version was better. Cotto has been fighting bums at JMW after the Pac fight to regain his confidence after two beatdowns at Welterweight.
          I didn't agree on Cotto vs Pac part 2 coz it's nonsense. To replay and fight again a beaten down horse. More so to think Cotto can win fighting Floyd in this late stage of his career. He ain't the same.

Cotto is already damaged goods. Right now he is a Blown up 154 where he is actually a natural welterweight who just aged to higher weight coz that's what old men have deal with when you age you gain more weight. All it says is that Cotto is Old.

Cotto weighed-in at 146lbs vs Margarito in their first fight together. Pac just made him go down a pound less @ 145 Ain't that much a significant factor. That was the a legit Cotto in my wiew.

The Cotto now is a battleworn Cotto cashing-out. That said it's still will be an entertaining fight. Cotto will have his moments but won't be enough down the stretch.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-01-2012, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            That is true it is all speculation, but that is boxingscene people speculating as if it is a fact without considering if they can be wrong~
            Exactly. That's when logic goes out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              I didn't agree on Cotto vs Pac part 2 coz it's nonsense. To replay and fight again a beaten down horse. More so to think Cotto can win fighting Floyd in this late stage of his career. He ain't the same.

Cotto is already damaged goods. Right now he is a Blown up 154 where he is actually a natural welterweight who just aged to higher weight through. All it says is that Cotto is Old.

Cotto weighed-in at 146lbs vs Margarito in their first fight with together. Pac just made him go down a pound less @ 145 Ain't that significant. That was the a legit Cotto.

The Cotto now is a battleworn Cotto cashing-out. That said it's still will be an entertaining fight. Cotto will have his moments but won't be enough down the stretch.
              Says you , a Pac ******ed fanboy , Mannys trainer forced the CW for a reason and Cotto himself said he sacrificed his body to make that weight and will never do it again , but you know ,,, ***en fanboys and their spin that ignores all fact .

By the way Pac ducked this version of Cotto and wanted another CW , Pac is a ***en joke !

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Says you , a Pac ******ed fanboy , Mannys trainer forced the CW for a reason and Cotto himself said he sacrificed his body to make that weight and will never do it again , but you know ,,, ***en fanboys and their spin that ignores all fact .

By the way Pac ducked this version of Cotto and wanted another CW , Pac is a ***en joke !
                Yeah 1 lb is significant. Right

to close- Jan 7th Floyd "I don't fight leftovers"

Floyd = I'll fight for less than 40 million fighting Cotto than get in there with Pac

Cotto is already damaged goods. Right now he is a Blown up 154 where he is actually a natural welterweight who just aged to higher weight coz that's what old men have to deal with when you age you gain more weight. All it says is that Cotto is Old.

Now it's an old battle worn fighter. A left over ripe for the picking.

Floyd = waiting for Pac to get old

Floyd Jan 7th "I don't fight leftovers"... Ahhmmm Cotto??

That's about raps it up fan boy Flip Flopper
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-01-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Even. Cotto will never be prime again, and hasn't been since the Marg hand wrap fight. He's past his prime-still good. He's not "shot" at all. He's still good and at 154, Floyd gets his due for this. Only the bias Floyd haters/Manny lovers won't give him credit.

Comment

oh yeah the funny thing is you Fanboy can't see that Cotto is being thrown in the gallows..

Beating up a dead horse ain't going to improve Floyd's legacy. Floyd is a fvkn Joke

Choosing less money fighting Cotto is a fuvkn' joke as well

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

oh yeah the funny thing is you Fanboy can't see that Cotto is being thrown in the gallows..

Beating up a dead horse ain't going to improve Floyd's legacy. Floyd is a fvkn Joke

Choosing less money fighting Cotto is a fuvkn' joke as well

Comment

Working...
                      X