Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better version of Cotto: Manny version or May version?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac version of cotto seemed tentative at first was scared to get hit. He probably had flashes of Wrapman in his thoughts. This "new" cotto is the same when he in the ring with may all imma say is "Cotto please dont jab" or "do a double jab." May is going to counter him all night. In my opinion its a little to early but i have this feeling that may is done with 147 unless pac step up.

Comment

This Version Floyd will fight its better just because of the higher weight and Cotto has a goddamn TRAINER.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        doesnt matter, both were compromised by antonio margarito. id say pacs version tho because pac layed a brutal whipping on cotto himself and floyd is fighting him after both those guys.
        True but you cant forget about the weight and trainer issues either though. Also Cotto is full of confidence right now and his career is back on track, hes on a roll right now but when he fought Pacquiao he was in a slump, he took a beating from Margarito and Clottey made him look like ****. He beat Jennings but he shouldnt have even been in the ring with Cotto.

Comment

Damn good question. I think Manny's version was weaker but May's version will be slower.

Comment

How can anyone know the Cotto version that will fight Mayweather unless you're Michael J. Fox?????

Comment

The power of Puerto Rico is showing up in the "Floyd version" choice.

Comment

pac fought a more prime cotto , floyds fighting a shell of cotto , suddenly puerto rico doesnt seem that far , floyd is cherry picking opponents who has no chance of winning

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                  How can anyone know the Cotto version that will fight Mayweather unless you're Michael J. Fox?????
                  Well he'll be older so slower I think. I think He will be in better shape for this fight of course.

Comment

pacquiao version for sure, closer to his prime

Comment

Vs Pacquiao @145, no trainer, and coming of a closed fight with Clottey
                      Vs Mayweather @ 154,trainer, and coming of a tko over Margarito

Comment

Working...
                      X