Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be brutally honest, What do you think is Rubio's chance of winning on Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even in Quantum Physics, Randomness, and Alternate Universes still 0.000000% chance.

Comment

Marco Antonio Rubio has absolutely no chance tonight. Julio Cesar Chavez JR is the undisputed middleweight champion of the world and the baddest man on the planet; 44 men have tried their hand before Rubio and 44 men have subsequently spent 3 months in hospital and still wake up at night screaming in pain.

The only chance Rubio has tonight is the opportunity to become number 45, that's all he is to Chavez - a number.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Rubio has a pretty good chance imo. Chavez gets tagged and Rubio is solid, has heart, and is probably heavily underestimated by Chavez and his team. I'd say that he could hurt and drop Chavez and win by KO or TKO stoppage but if the fight goes to the cards, he has virtually no chance. 41-60% he wins.........that percentage drops down to 0.00-1% if the fight goes to the cards.
        If the fight goes to the cards 1% is extremely exaggerated, he has actually a 0% chance of winning, even if he drops Julio Cesar Chavez Jr in every round.

Comment

21 - 40 Chavez is the most protected fighter on the planet

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            So wait....

Chavez Jr is a bum by most of your opinions, so now Rubio must be the worst fighter ever if he has no chance in beating Jr....Rubio knocked out Lemeuix, and undefeated fighter who nobody gave him a chance to beat. I know, I know...everyone knew Lemeuix was a bum to begin with and overrated right? LOL

I personally think this will be Jr's toughest test to date and a lagit opponent. Rubio has heavy hands, is a tough war tested veteran and can go the distance with Jr easily.

This has the makings of a great tough fight imo.
            This reminds me of the Pac haters who say that Pac is an overrated one-dimensional fighter who has fought nothing but weight drained, old, shot fighters, yet say that Bradley who is a pfp undefeated fighter has no chance against him. LOL.

Comment

Rubio has been training hard- he punches like a beast.

Junior has been drinking and driving when he should be up for morning runs- like two weeks ago!

Smart money goes on Rubio for a middle round stoppage.

Comment

I say it's a good fight regardless. Just watched a couple of his fights, and Rubio's straight has alot of power, it's bad that jcc.jr gets hit a lot with rights. We'll find out if Jr has the chin, and he has the spotlight to prove people wrong

Comment

I wish I would have bet on Rubio maybe I will get on the horn and do just that if the line is still good, they were decent odds but not good enough to have to take them just figuring everything is equal.

Now that it appear Chavez wasn't taking his training or this fight seriously those numbers look great.

Before I would say 30-33% chance, now I would give him about double those chances~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    I wish I would have bet on Rubio maybe I will get on the horn and do just that if the line is still good, they were decent odds but not good enough to have to take them just figuring everything is equal.

Now that it appear Chavez wasn't taking his training or this fight seriously those numbers look great.

Before I would say 30-33% chance, now I would give him about double those chances~
                    i did.

btw, we actually agreed on something for like the first time ever in the pirog thread.

Comment

Rubio is a bum. I'm still rooting for him though.

Comment

Working...
                      X