Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be brutally honest, What do you think is Rubio's chance of winning on Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A punchers chance.

That's exactly how he beat Lemieux.

If it's too close, the judges will screw him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Not being ignorant at all just repeating the drama queens I read in this place daily, sorry if it touched home with you.

Getting a fair shake vs the judges is one thing, thinking Rubio has no chance is another. There are other ways of winning a boxing match other than by decision you know.

I don't for one second thing that, let's say for sake of argument, that if Rubio dominates this fight he will get robbed. I don't believe that for one second.

I think if it's close, then yes I agree but if it's lopsided and Rubio is putting it to him, he could win a dec no problem.

You guys are already being skeptical and the fight hasn't even taken place.
      Thats crazy Cuauht, if this goes to the cards uncle Bob will makes sure Jr gets the W. I believe Rubio has a good chance a very good chance at doing what he has to in order to win which is stop Jr.

Jr is mediocre and does not possess the talent to ever be a world class fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Does Rubio have a chance, if so what percentage do you think it is?
        Rubio has a pretty good chance imo. Chavez gets tagged and Rubio is solid, has heart, and is probably heavily underestimated by Chavez and his team. I'd say that he could hurt and drop Chavez and win by KO or TKO stoppage but if the fight goes to the cards, he has virtually no chance. 41-60% he wins.........that percentage drops down to 0.00-1% if the fight goes to the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Rubio has a pretty good chance imo. Chavez gets tagged and Rubio is solid, has heart, and is probably heavily underestimated by Chavez and his team. I'd say that he could hurt and drop Chavez and win by KO or TKO stoppage but if the fight goes to the cards, he has virtually no chance. 41-60% he wins.........that percentage drops down to 0.00-1% if the fight goes to the cards.
          So true, a UD is already written.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Thats crazy Cuauht, if this goes to the cards uncle Bob will makes sure Jr gets the W. I believe Rubio has a good chance a very good chance at doing what he has to in order to win which is stop Jr.

Jr is mediocre and does not possess the talent to ever be a world class fighter.
            It's funny cause everytime he fights, they say this is his coming out party, and then when he fights, he looks as green as a fighter with 10 fights.

Comment

ten percent, rubio will get kelly pavlik'd again

Comment

While Rubio is a step up for Julio, I still fell Chavez is going to KO him. And if Chavez is in any real trouble in the fight, once Chavez starts unloading on Rubio, the ref will stop the fight, fair or unfair.

I got Chavez by TKO in 9.

Comment

Rubio used to say he wouldnīt take the paycheck if he didnīt finish Jr. in 6 rounds. I think Jr. gets rescued by the referee or his corner by 10th. Jr. just takes too much clean punches and Rubio has huge punching power and precision.
                  Last edited by Phantomas; 02-04-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

20 million says Chavez wins. Any takers?

Comment

It should be the other way around. What are the chances that Jr beats Rubio. KO or no KO Rubio has this fight in the bag. Rubio won't have any respect for Jrs power so his just gonna walk him down. I see Rubio stopping him in round 8-9.

Comment

Working...
                      X