Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be brutally honest, What do you think is Rubio's chance of winning on Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be brutally honest, What do you think is Rubio's chance of winning on Saturday?

Does Rubio have a chance, if so what percentage do you think it is?
    81-100
    10.81%
    61-80
    9.46%
    41-60
    22.97%
    21-40%
    32.43%
    0-20%
    24.32%

The poll is expired.

I think Rubio has a damn good chance. If I felt that Rubio could get a fair shake on the scorecards then I would say this is a 50/50 fight. But, I don't think he can. I think he would need a KO to win. And, considering this is the first JCC jr fights someone with real power. Not sure the exact percentage. But, I voted for 21-40% anywhere in between that sounds right IMO.

Comment

Well, he has a punchers chance. Im thinking around 25%

Comment

I voted for 0%

I can see no scenario where Rubio can come out a winner. And trust me, I hope he wins.

Rubio will either be overpowered by the bigger and younger fighter or get shammed out in the scorecards. I see this similar to Canelo/Gomez where Gomez is putting it on Canelo and the moment that Canelo lands some arm punches, the fight is called off

Comment

Punchers chance so around 25%

Comment

It seems like most people have him in the lower range as expected, meaning most are thinking that he has to win by KO/TKO. I guess i'll be rooting extra hard and hope he wins.

Comment

So wait....

Chavez Jr is a bum by most of your opinions, so now Rubio must be the worst fighter ever if he has no chance in beating Jr....

Rubio knocked out Lemeuix, and undefeated fighter who nobody gave him a chance to beat. I know, I know...everyone knew Lemeuix was a bum to begin with and overrated right? LOL

I personally think this will be Jr's toughest test to date and a lagit opponent. Rubio has heavy hands, is a tough war tested veteran and can go the distance with Jr easily.

This has the makings of a great tough fight imo.
              Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 02-01-2012, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                It seems like most people have him in the lower range as expected, meaning most are thinking that he has to win by KO/TKO. I guess i'll be rooting extra hard and hope he wins.
                With all things considered, like the fans influences on the judges, i dont give rubio much of a shot winning on the cards. The fight might make it to the cards, but he probably wont win on the cards. He's gotta ko chavez imo, so im giving him a 25 percent punchers chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  So wait....

Chavez Jr is a bum by most of your opinions, so now Rubio must be the worst fighter ever if he has no chance in beating Jr....

Rubio knocked out Lemeuix, and undefeated fighter who nobody gave him a chance to beat. I know, I know...everyone knew Lemeuix was abum to begin with and overrated right? LOL

I personally think this will be Jr's toughest test to date and a lagit opponent. Rubio has heavy hands, is a tough war tested veteran and can go the distance with Jr easily.

This has the makings of a great tough fight imo.
                  That's the Rubio I hope shows up, not the one Jro just posted getting KO'ed.

Comment

He'll need to fight...I don't think he can pull off the same **** he did to Lemieux.

Comment

Working...
                    X