No announcement yet.

Bradley's style is tailor made for Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    I believe they will meet somewhere in the middle. I'd say this fight takes place with at 144.
    I'd be cool with that too.

Both are around the same size. If anything Bradley is bigger.

Comment

bradley has more power at 140,,,, he looked soft at 147 IMPO

you guys are just jumpin on the fact that he's african american and undeafeated (typo) made a thread who has bradley beat? lol

he's a washed down version of floyd well he's trynna be floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
        bradley has more power at 140,,,, he looked soft at 147 IMPO

you guys are just jumpin on the fact that he's african american and undeafeated (typo) made a thread who has bradley beat? lol

he's a washed down version of floyd well he's trynna be floyd...
        he's nothing like floyd lol

the fight shud b at 147 as pacman is the draw so he calls the shot on the weight,

besides i think bradley's best weight now 147 as he looks way too dry at 140.

showed he actually had more power when he beat abregu at 147

Comment

watch pacquioa be the dictator and fight at 147,, for bradleys 140 belts,,,

Comment

Who wants to bet that if this fight gets made and it takes place above 140, the Floydboyz will cry about Pac fighting a blown up LW despite the fact that Bradley is the same size as Pac and will likely be the bigger/heavier man come fight night.
            140 is LW? I thought 135 was lightweight. Besides all of that, Tim has fought at 147 before. I don't see a problem with him fighting Manny at 147. Not sure why there would be a need to "meet in the middle at 144" as you suggested.

Comment

cause he couldnt ko a guy names luis agrego (something) at 147,,, and you wanna put him in their with the #2 p4p,,, :/ not good not good

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                140 is LW? I thought 135 was lightweight. Besides all of that, Tim has fought at 147 before. I don't see a problem with him fighting Manny at 147. Not sure why there would be a need to "meet in the middle at 144" as you suggested.
                Typo. I meant LWW. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                  Well the way its been, if one of Pac's opponents has to weight in 1lb less than the limit, he's considered drained, and if he's required to weigh in 1lb over his normal fighting weight, he's considered blown up according to the haters. LOL. So now since Bradley is currently campaigning at LWW and Pac is a WW, I feel meeting in the middle will make it fair game for both fighters.

Comment

im not biased but pacman is SCURRED

Comment

Well the way its been, if one of Pac's opponents has to weight in 1lb less than the limit, he's considered drained, and if he's required to weigh in 1lb over his normal fighting weight, he's considered blown up according to the haters. LOL. So now since Bradley is currently campaigning at LWW and Pac is a WW, I feel meeting in the middle will make it fair game for both fighters.
                      The thing is though, Bradley has fought at 147 before. They can fight there. I honestly don't see a need for a catchweight nor do I care what the "haters" say with this potential fight. I mean, what really is there left for Tim at 140 anyway? You could say a Khan fight, but that ain't happening anytime soon plus Khan will be moving to 147 pretty soon from what I understand. And I don't think that we will be getting a Bradley-Peterson rematch anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X