No announcement yet.

Bradley's style is tailor made for Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    oh yea forgot about the chop chop fight. right you are, that fight was definitely the only one i saw where he was actually hurt and dazed, and that was his first fight at 140. these clowns will have you believe that mosley, hatton and judah were close to KOing floyd though, and they expect to be taken seriously...

Chop Chop stunned Floyd and send him back to the ropes covering up. Floyd weathered it, recovered, and went on to win. In the Hatton bout, it was more of a balance issue. Its not as if the shot from Hatton wobbled him. Judah caugh him pretty solid but Floyd didnt seem all that hurt by it. As for Mosley, that was the hardest and most solid Floyd has ever been hit and he was hurt, had his knees buckled, and had to hold on while he recovered. Granted he did recovered and came back to win in dominating fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      oh yea forgot about the chop chop fight. right you are, that fight was definitely the only one i saw where he was actually hurt and dazed, and that was his first fight at 140. these clowns will have you believe that mosley, hatton and judah were close to KOing floyd though, and they expect to be taken seriously...

I'll admit that the squat from that second right hand had me thinking Floyd was going to go, but he clinched and looked fine, so no one should be saying he was seriously hurt, certainly not as much as against Corley.

Hatton and Judah though? Not at all. Stumbling or going to a knee because someone stepped on his foot does not equal hurt at all.

Comment

I think thats pretty obvious. Pac would turn Bradleys lights out within 5 or 6 rounds.

Comment

*****s already have an excuse made to discredit Pac. Bradley-Pac is a great fight no matter how much you hate either fighter.....

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            I think thats pretty obvious. Pac would turn Bradleys lights out within 5 or 6 rounds.

its tough to say that concretely. i personally see timmy troubling pac, and if he sticks to a good gameplan and doesnt get reckless and greedy, it wouldnt be out of the ordinary if timmy got the W. bradley is a strong beastly mother****er! def would not be one sided thats for sure

Comment

Worth considering that Pacs never met a guy like Bradley. A guy in their prime who can adjust to different styles. Pac hasnt met many prime fighters and you struggle off the top of your head to think of head. Clottey was perhaps the only guy in recent times who could have been in their prime but he doesnt fit the crietria of a fighter who can adjust. He just stands there with his hands up.

Cotto was weight drained damaged goods. Margarito was done so was Mosley. Hatton was finished Diaz was never good Marquez was 37 and although noyt in his prime he wasnt washed up either. Bradley would be the first fighter Pac has met who really isnt hindered by some kind of disadvantage pre fight. He would come to win and Id give him a good chance.

Comment

Everyone seems to be made for Pac, unless they run and pot shot and always wait to counterpunch Pac.

I suppose George Foreman was made for Ali as well as was Frasier who led with his face.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  most fighters styles are tailor made for manny !!!!!! despite what most haters say bradley , amir khunt , ortiz and mayweather styles are tailor maid for manny !!!!!! the only style that gives manny slight trouble is marquez style and even agaisnt that style manny is 3 and 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  LMFAO!!!!! Sure buddy! lol

Comment

exactly bradleys too GREEN,, i dont wanna see him lose his 0 from a fan point of view,,,

have bradley fight khan,,,

and lamont peterson and warquez do a pacquioa elimantor,,, (in a perfect world)

mayweathers already linin cotto up (typo)

Comment

but if a timmy/pacman fight happened it would go 12 rounds, in a messy fight

no sarcasam but bradley bust's pacman up with that head of his!!

i can see pacqioua gettin cut in this fight,, but i got pacquioa in a close but good win for pacquioa

Comment

Working...
                      X