No announcement yet.

Bradley's style is tailor made for Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
    well too answer you question floyd was knocked down by judah !!!!! and judah almost had him knocked down again in the 4th round !!!!! he was pratically out on his feet against mosley but he had to hold on for dear life amnny on the other hand didnt get touched !!!!!! and hatton almost knocked mayweather down in the first round of their fight but mayweather held on to the ropes and that dirty ref cortez didnt call it a knock down even though he should have because any oppenant held up only by the ropes should be counted as a knock down !!!!!! i can probably name more times but its late and i just finished downloading a new pinky video !!!!!!
    And you wonder why people call *******s the most ******ed people in the world

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      people that box know this, people that watch boxing know this, people that watch pac are fully deluded and think pac is boxing and thats it

with that said, does timmy beat pac? well, I wouldn't put money on him, but I would not be fully shocked if he did...

i tottally disagree with you on timmy giving manny any sort of problems what so ever !!!!!!! timmy is easliy drawn into brawls and no one out brawls manny NO ONE !!!!! if im wrong name one person that has done so that hasnt been knocked out !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
        And you wonder why people call *******s the most ******ed people in the world
        your comment doesnt offend me because im not a ******* im just a fair and unbiased boxing fan !!!!!! and if you think what im saying is wrong i can offer video evidence to support my claims !!!!!!

Comment

Tailor made is a slow come forward fighter with mediocre defense and/or stamina

Bradley is quick footed and quick handed, excellent endurance, and uses constant head movement and lateral movement.

Bradley has power, not one punch lights out power but enough to keep you respectful, he's dropped a lot of fighters just not finished them.

Either way, his record indicates he doesn't need devastating power to beat good opponents.

Hard for me to pick Bradley over Pac, but he's certainly not tailor made and Bradley will stay competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Tailor made is a slow come forward fighter with mediocre defense and/or stamina

Bradley is quick footed and quick handed, excellent endurance, and uses constant head movement and lateral movement.

Bradley has power, not one punch lights out power but enough to keep you respectful, he's dropped a lot of fighters just not finished them.

Either way, his record indicates he doesn't need devastating power to beat good opponents.

Hard for me to pick Bradley over Pac, but he's certainly not tailor made and Bradley will stay competitive.
            The reason why I say he's tailor made for Pac is because given Bradley's style and history, its evident that he will come to fight! Not box but fight! Now if Bradley comes to **** it out with Pac, how on earth does anyone see him being successfull against Pac? Bradley trying to **** with Pac would be the equivalent of a guy like Ortiz trying to box with Floyd. Not gonna happen. You beat Pacquiao by boxing him and using movement, not buy trying to out**** him.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              The reason why I say he's tailor made for Pac is because given Bradley's style and history, its evident that he will come to fight! Not box but fight! Now if Bradley comes to **** it out with Pac, how on earth does anyone see him being successfull against Pac? Bradley trying to **** with Pac would be the equivalent of a guy like Ortiz trying to box with Floyd. Not gonna happen. You beat Pacquiao by boxing him and using movement, not buy trying to out**** him.
              Bradley isn't a brawler... He's a boxer that uses pressure and angles.

Youve got this idea of Bradley coming at Pac in a straightline swinging for the fences... Bradley is patient but uses pressure, he uses angles and lateral movement, he has good timing and a good chin... He may come to fight, but not wrecklessly or without regard.

Comment

He does like to press his opponents, but it's not like Ricky Hatton coming at Pacquiao again. He jumps in and out quickly, shooting hard shots. I don't think he can beat Pacquiao, but he'll give him hell.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  your comment doesnt offend me because im not a ******* im just a troll looking for responses !!!!!! and if you think what im saying is wrong i can offer video evidence to support my claims !!!!!!
                  you need to seriously switch sports if you think floyd has ever been in any sort of danger. youre not a *******? you're vice president *******!! actually arguing that floyd has been knocked down or almost knocked by judah, mosley, and even hatton for gods sakes!!

you musta had a rough childhood eh buddy?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    you need to seriously switch sports if you think floyd has ever been in any sort of danger. youre not a *******? you're vice president *******!! actually arguing that floyd has been knocked down or almost knocked by judah, mosley, and even hatton for gods sakes!!

you musta had a rough childhood eh buddy?
                    Corley had Floyd pretty dazed. Other than the squat he did against Mosley, that's the closest I've ever seen Floyd to going down, and he was definitely more hurt against Corley.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Corley had Floyd pretty dazed. Other than the squat he did against Mosley, that's the closest I've ever seen Floyd to going down, and he was definitely more hurt against Corley.

oh yea forgot about the chop chop fight. right you are, that fight was definitely the only one i saw where he was actually hurt and dazed, and that was his first fight at 140. these clowns will have you believe that mosley, hatton and judah were close to KOing floyd though, and they expect to be taken seriously...

Comment

Working...
                      X