No announcement yet.

Bradley's style is tailor made for Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
    If they don't fight mayweather I think bradley is just the right choice. He comes out looking good because peterson beat khan, and they can spin that in his favor. I think pacquiao can outclass him, and if mayweather fights cotto pacquiao won't be looking so bad anymore in the medias eyes at least.if pac kos Tim and takes his 0 the mayeeather fight gains the steam it lost these past few months. The only problem is the general public doesn't know who the eff Bradley is.
    It'll be a good matchup for Pac for a # of reasons.

1. Bradley is undefeated. It will make for a marketable promotion.

2. Stylistically it will be an entertaining fight. Bradley comes to fight.

3. Pac will be facing a young prime and and as mentioned above, an undefeated fighter. This should silence the critics who have been saying that Pac has fought nothing but old, washed up, weight drained fighters despite the fact that most of these critics picked the other guy to win prior to the bouts! LOL.

I can guarantee you that the excuse will be weight if/when this fight gets made. I'm sure it would be taking place above 140lbs, and although both are the same size if not Bradley being heavier on fight night, the critics/haters will in turn say that Pac is fighting a blown up LW.
    Last edited by Deevel916; 01-25-2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      most fighters styles are tailor made for manny !!!!!! despite what most haters say bradley , amir khunt , ortiz and mayweather styles are tailor maid for manny !!!!!! the only style that gives manny slight trouble is marquez style and even agaisnt that style manny is 3 and 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mayweathers style is not tailor made for anyone genius. its called adapting and changing on the fly, which manny cannot do. if anything, mannys "style" is tailor made for any and all true boxers (ie marquez, who pac is not 3-0 against you ignorant biased dummy)

the more this hype builds and the more i watch the fighters more closely, i would see pac winning 2-3 of the first rounds against may, after that, clinical dissection...

Comment

Yeah I dont think Bradley stands much of a chance... but I would still like to see the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          It'll be a good matchup for Pac for a # of reasons.

1. Bradley is undefeated. It will make for a marketable promotion.

2. Stylistically it will be an entertaining fight. Bradley comes to fight.

3. Pac will be facing a young prime and and as mentioned above, an undefeated fighter. This should silence the critics who have been saying that Pac has fought nothing but old, washed up, weight drained fighters despite the fact that most of these critics picked the other guy to win prior to the bouts! LOL.

I can guarantee you that the excuse will be weight if/when this fight gets made. I'm sure it would be taking place above 140lbs, and although both are the same size if not Bradley being heavier on fight night, the critics/haters will in turn say that Pac is fighting a blown up LW.
          I think its a pretty legit fight. Definitely fan friendly. But the reason its legit is because theres no1 left @ WW for pac and may. I wont buy that ppv, and I think arum knows he wont be able to sell that ppv so I have a feeling that fight wont be made for financial reasons and not because they're scared of bradley.

If the Pac bradley does happen, I see Pacquiao knocking him out cold Early, either that or we'll be watching a replay of the mosley fight, meaning Pac will hurt him early and bradley will just survive.

Comment

most fighters styles are tailor made for manny !!!!!! despite what most haters say bradley , amir khunt , ortiz and mayweather styles are tailor maid for manny !!!!!! the only style that gives manny slight trouble is marquez style and even agaisnt that style manny is 3 and 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Mayweather doesn't resemble any of the fighters on your list in any way shape or form. How is he tailer made exactly? It's the other way around. Agressors are tailer made. Fighters who square up, flat footed, and look to "trade" are made for pac.

Patient fighters who look to counter, or move, at ANGLES, are HARD for pac.

Comment

agree with ts, pac would ko timmy easily.

Comment

I agree.

Bradley would get a beating from Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                  Mayweather doesn't resemble any of the fighters on your list in any way shape or form. How is he tailer made exactly? It's the other way around. Agressors are tailer made. Fighters who square up, flat footed, and look to "trade" are made for pac.

Patient fighters who look to counter, or move, at ANGLES, are HARD for pac.
                  im going to watch some bethany benz on a tube site!!!!!! and as soon as i am done im going to come back and own you!!!!!! actually i changed my mind im going to own you right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! morales tried the "counter, or move, at ANGLES" style against manny and what happened ??!!!!! he barely won the first fight and he got demolished in the next two fights !!!!!!! actually in the 3rd fight he was beaten so bad he REFUSED TO GET OFF THE CANVAS!!!!! he quit like a punk !!!!!!

solis tried the same game plan and was sent to HELL ONCE HE TASTED MANILA ICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not even going to mention how marquez tried to be he counter aginst manny in the first fight and was sent to oblvion in the first round!!!!!! chances are mayfeather will try the same tactic but because he is scared to engage and he has a questionable chin he wont have nearly the same success as marquez !!!!!! and last time i checked in the official rule book not some floyd fan fantasy island rule book manny is 3-0 against piss breath !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps - me owning you wasnt personal , as a unbiased boxing fan i forced to correct misguided floyd fans such as yourself !!!!!! now i am off to watch some bethany benz and perhaps some austin taylor !!!!!!!!!

Comment

im going to watch some bethany benz on a tube site!!!!!! and as soon as i am done im going to come back and own you!!!!!! actually i changed my mind im going to own you right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! morales tried the "counter, or move, at ANGLES" style against manny and what happened ??!!!!! he barely won the first fight and he got demolished in the next two fights !!!!!!! actually in the 3rd fight he was beaten so bad he REFUSED TO GET OFF THE CANVAS!!!!! he quit like a punk !!!!!!

solis tried the same game plan and was sent to HELL ONCE HE TASTED MANILA ICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not even going to mention how marquez tried to be he counter aginst manny in the first fight and was sent to oblvion in the first round!!!!!! chances are mayfeather will try the same tactic but because he is scared to engage and he has a questionable chin he wont have nearly the same success as marquez !!!!!! and last time i checked in the official rule book not some floyd fan fantasy island rule book manny is 3-0 against piss breath !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps - me owning you wasnt personal , as a unbiased boxing fan i forced to correct misguided floyd fans such as yourself !!!!!! now i am off to watch some bethany benz and perhaps some austin taylor !!!!!!!!!
                    Do your research, I am not a Floyd fan, I despise him. He's scum. I hate his character, I hate his attitude, I hate him as a person. BUT, I am not oblivious to the truth.

You can't tell me what "Solis" tried to do. Solis is a B- fighter. Doesn't have a fraction of the talent and natural gifts that Mayweather possesses nor does he have a style that resembles floyds in any way shape or form. His timing it different, his intangibles are different, his skillset and strengths are all different. He also isn't even a counter puncher or close to one.

And Morales? Morales was never a counter puncher, not even close. He reinvent himself later in the game but that's just teaching an old dog new tricks at that point. He also doesn't use lateral movement, and his stance is squared up - Something I said is tailer made for pac.

A RELEVANT argument would be to show a CAREER LONG COUNTER PUNCHER versus pacman, only then can you make an argument. In this case, there is only one on pacs resume, Marquez. Who owned who?

Comment

I wish this fight can actually happen this summer so that people would see how wrong they are with their bold predictions of Manny beating Bradley easily let alone KO'ing him. I'd hate to say I told you so. The same people will probably just say that Pacquiao is shot and is on the decline, but that's not an excuse, Bradley has the ugly style and aggressiveness to hand Pacquiao a loss. And he will do it if the fight happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X