Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's style is tailor made for Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley would surprise everyone like Raheem did to Morales, and like Jones did to Barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Bradley would surprise everyone like Raheem did to Morales, and like Jones did to Barrera.
      I'd have to strongly disagree. If Bradley were to try to come in and bullly Pac the way he did Alexander, he is going to wake up to the bright lights of the MGM while laying on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        I'd have to strongly disagree. If Bradley were to try to come in and bullly Pac the way he did Alexander, he is going to wake up to the bright lights of the MGM while laying on his back.
        did i win the fight, did i win?? last thing i remember was charging in after pac and then i cant remember anything after that LOL...

Comment

This i disagree with. If he stays in pacs chest i see him winning. No one has ever seen pac fight in the inside - because he can't. His best and only work is when his opponent is on the outside of his punches.

Bradley would definitely have to get inside, where he is a strong inside fighter (much like how Lamont had to get inside with Khan) BUT... the problem is actually getting there. He'd die on the way in most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
            Do your research, I am not a Floyd fan, I despise him. He's scum. I hate his character, I hate his attitude, I hate him as a person. BUT, I am not oblivious to the truth.

You can't tell me what "Solis" tried to do. Solis is a B- fighter. Doesn't have a fraction of the talent and natural gifts that Mayweather possesses nor does he have a style that resembles floyds in any way shape or form. His timing it different, his intangibles are different, his skillset and strengths are all different. He also isn't even a counter puncher or close to one.

And Morales? Morales was never a counter puncher, not even close. He reinvent himself later in the game but that's just teaching an old dog new tricks at that point. He also doesn't use lateral movement, and his stance is squared up - Something I said is tailer made for pac.

A RELEVANT argument would be to show a CAREER LONG COUNTER PUNCHER versus pacman, only then can you make an argument. In this case, there is only one on pacs resume, Marquez. Who owned who?

who owned who ????? well the answer to that question is easy as 1+1!!!! its manny without a doubt !!!!!! manny is 3-0 against marquez knocked him to the canvas 4 times , and took his belt !!!!!!! and the slight sucseess marques had against manny will be nonexistant with mayweather because mayweather doesnt fight the same as the piss drinker !!!!! mayweather doesnt engage and he is far more timid !!!!!!! and last but not least he isnt a hard puncher and his chin is questionable !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
              who owned who ????? well the answer to that question is easy as 1+1!!!! its manny without a doubt !!!!!! manny is 3-0 against marquez knocked him to the canvas 4 times , and took his belt !!!!!!! and the slight sucseess marques had against manny will be nonexistant with mayweather because mayweather doesnt fight the same as the piss drinker !!!!! mayweather doesnt engage and he is far more timid !!!!!!! and last but not least he isnt a hard puncher and his chin is questionable !!!!!!!
              floyds been down how many times?
              mannys been down how many times?

why do you have to be such an idiot all the time?? I know you're doing it on purpose, but WHY?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

He tends to get wreckless and come in with wild winging punches. This style feeds right into Pac's strengths. Those saying that Bradley will defeat Pac are delusional. Pac will catch him with something solid coming in and put him to sleep. I'm not saying that Bradley wont have his moments, but what I am saying is, sooner or later he will come in wreckless like he has in most his past fights and he will get rocked! Pac has problems with technical counterpunchers with movement. Bradley does not fit that profile. In order to be successful against Pac, you have to be patient and wait to capitalize off of his mistakes. If you come to bang it out like I'm sure Bradley will, It wont be pretty for Bradley.
                Bradley is bad ass man, he would trouble Pac greatly

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Bradley is bad ass man, he would trouble Pac greatly
                  people that box know this, people that watch boxing know this, people that watch pac are fully deluded and think pac is boxing and thats it

with that said, does timmy beat pac? well, I wouldn't put money on him, but I would not be fully shocked if he did...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    floyds been down how many times?
                    well too answer you question floyd was knocked down by judah !!!!! and judah almost had him knocked down again in the 4th round !!!!! he was pratically out on his feet against mosley but he had to hold on for dear life amnny on the other hand didnt get touched !!!!!! and hatton almost knocked mayweather down in the first round of their fight but mayweather held on to the ropes and that dirty ref cortez didnt call it a knock down even though he should have because any oppenant held up only by the ropes should be counted as a knock down !!!!!! i can probably name more times but its late and i just finished downloading a new pinky video !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
                      I think you've pretty much summed it up. Bradley would be very susceptible to that check right hook that Pac unveiled against Hatton, leading to Pac being able to then fire off the left cross almost at will. This style matchup for Bradley is a bad look. It would be like his 1st rd against Holt but on groundhog day, repeat mode.
                      the thing with bradley he always is changing and finds a way to win

Comment

Working...
                      X