No announcement yet.

Bradley's style is tailor made for Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I wish this fight can actually happen this summer so that people would see how wrong they are with their bold predictions of Manny beating Bradley easily let alone KO'ing him. I'd hate to say I told you so. The same people will probably just say that Pacquiao is shot and is on the decline, but that's not an excuse, Bradley has the ugly style and aggressiveness to hand Pacquiao a loss. And he will do it if the fight happens.
    It's hilarious how Bradley is getting written off so quickly, as if Pac is invincible. Bradley only becomes over-aggressive when he doesn't respect his opponent's power or he has the guy hurt. I'm sure he will fight Pac the same way JMM and Mosley did, and he has the tools to do so. I got Bradley by decision if this ever pops off.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      It's hilarious how Bradley is getting written off so quickly, as if Pac is invincible. Bradley only becomes over-aggressive when he doesn't respect his opponent's power or he has the guy hurt. I'm sure he will fight Pac the same way JMM and Mosley did, and he has the tools to do so. I got Bradley by decision if this ever pops off.
      agreed. i believe its a 50/50 fight. People are severely udnerrating Bradley.

I dont think he deserves the fight though after ducking Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
        I thought it was a mismatch (especially after seeing JMM's outing versus Katsidis, where he was getting hit alot and even got floored). I thought that Marquez would get utterly destroyed in about 6-8 rounds. Because the last time he fought at that weight, it was clear that he was out of his element. Not only the weight, but hell, he was fighting Floyd Mayweather.

With Bradley, he's fought at 147 but I thought he carried the weight well. Now, he fought Abregu (not sure if that's how you spell his name) and not an elite guy like Mayweather, but his frame can easily handle 147. Dude was in phenomenal physical condition the one time he fought at 147.
        fair enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
          the thing with bradley he always is changing and finds a way to win
          Against who, though?

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            cause bradley ducked errbody at 140,,,

theres the winner of alexander/madiana,,, you got mike alvarado waitin for a title shot,,, HELL made a thread about this the other day iwoulda payed $ to see ortiz/bradley at 140,,,,,,

bradley is overhyped
            Wait, are you saying Bradley should fight the winner of Alexander/Maidana? Or that he ducked Alexander/Maidana?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              agreed. i believe its a 50/50 fight. People are severely udnerrating Bradley.

I dont think he deserves the fight though after ducking Khan.
              Agreed. But as of right now, Bradley is the best option. Did he duck Khan? sure looks like it, but he was having promotional/legal issues, so there is a reason why he didn't fight him when the fight was logical. Now, not so much. Khan has his hands full with Peterson, and Bradley is just waiting in the wings it seems. What I would like to happen is for him to fight the winner of Alexander/Maidana or fight JMM before he gets his chance with Pac. However, given the current situation, I wouldn't be mad if Pac fights Bradley. Do I think it will happen? No, and for multiple reasons, the biggest being that Bradley doesn't have $$$ value yet.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 01-26-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

It is their PRIDE TALKING, they really don't know **** about boxing, they just going for the guy that looks like them because it helps boost their PRIDE

I think it is HILARIOUS how people try to talk about Pacquiao but I notice not many Pacquiao fans can really break down a fight and unbiasedly give an opinion about a potential match up...it is usually just "Pacquiao Will Win!" They don't know why and most of them don't even know much about Timothy Bradley, they just repeat what others say about him "HE HEADBUTTS" lol

Comment

• I think I'm gonna take the time to make some GIFs of Bradley dodging Casamayor's punches. The guy was in hyper mode- making Mayweather look stationary. People need to pay attention to how well the guy moves and how good his reflexes are.....he adapts extremely well and is far from an "ordinary, come forward, brawler".

Comment

Working...
                  X