No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Floyd Mayweather is Scared, No November Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thatman22 View Post
    "i don't want alvarez or cotto on may 5th, the only fighter i want to fight is pacquiao"

floyd mayweather

"i may have to take a less than 50/50 to make the fight happen"
    Don't know why people are still talking about this fight.

Queen Mayweather says she has to fight on May 5th. She wants Pacquiao to bow down to whatever the queen wants. Man, you gotta be an idiot to bow down to this mere 24/7 star. If she wants these things I would like to see him beg for them if I were Pac.

Who else is he going to fight other than Pac? Do you actually expect this guy to fight Martinez, Alvarez, Cotto?

I wouldn't even give this boring boxer 40 if I were Pac.

;-)

Comment

Manny running scared-The bit3h said he'd take less and then wants a 50/50. Pac needa get his stuff straight-Guy is running scared of Floyd-wants no parts-

Team Pacquiao right after JMM 3-"We don't want Mayweather and instead are opting for a 4th fight with Marquez" LMFAO-THEY SO DAMN SCARED!
      speaking of scared...Youve had this alt since 2007? WOW! use your main account bro heheheeeeee.
      you have only made 4 post in five years... whats that tell you?

Comment

I've gott say it SHUT UP FREDDIE!!!!!

Comment

Floyd averages more PPV buys man-

Not up to Manny-

Since fighting Oscar, which is the common factor where both men PPV numbers changed, Floyd averages more buys.

Floyd averages 1,405,000

Pac averages 1,135,000

So Pac averages 280,000 buys less plus he is not touching Floyd's revenue-

ALL THAT IS IRRELEVANT AS PAC HIMSELF SAID HE'D TAKE THE LESSER SPLIT.

PACROID SHOULDN'T SAY THINGS HE ISN'T WILLING TO DO-MAKES FOR BAD NEGOTIATIONS.

LIKE WHEN PACROID ADVISED HATTON THAT THEY CAN DO 50/50 BUT THEN DEMANED A 52-48 SPLIT LATER ON.

TEAM PACROID IS SCARED-FLOYD STILL TRYIN TO GET THE FIGHT AND TEAM PACROID IS USING JMM 4 AND NOW COTTO 2 AS AN EXCUSE

Comment

See how they're now using the 50-50 split as a smokescreen, and that's happening because of Floyd's own stubbornness about not accepting an equal split. Great going Floyd, you ****ing idiot.

Comment

Your fault-this is my only account-i only come here to watch the videos normally-i usually don't post on the forums but *******s are putting stuff out that is entirely not true.

*******s always comment on things they know nothing about-

Comment

" I will have to take less than a 50/50 split to make the fight happen with Mayweather"

Manny Pacquiao

Comment

so easy to own these *******s-they don't use logic or real numbers-they just troll-easy to own em though-they don't bring real numbers or real sense to the table-just troll and blabber stuff that doesn't make sense.

Comment

Floyd averages more PPV buys man-

Not up to Manny-

Since fighting Oscar, which is the common factor where both men PPV numbers changed, Floyd averages more buys.

Floyd averages 1,405,000

Pac averages 1,135,000

So Pac averages 280,000 buys less plus he is not touching Floyd's revenue-

ALL THAT IS IRRELEVANT AS PAC HIMSELF SAID HE'D TAKE THE LESSER SPLIT.

PACROID SHOULDN'T SAY THINGS HE ISN'T WILLING TO DO-MAKES FOR BAD NEGOTIATIONS.

LIKE WHEN PACROID ADVISED HATTON THAT THEY CAN DO 50/50 BUT THEN DEMANED A 52-48 SPLIT LATER ON.

TEAM PACROID IS SCARED-FLOYD STILL TRYIN TO GET THE FIGHT AND TEAM PACROID IS USING JMM 4 AND NOW COTTO 2 AS AN EXCUSE
                    Tell your boring idol to fight other fighters, homie.

I would want none of that **** if I were Pac.

Mayweather vs Alvarez on May 5 is just right.

;-)

Comment

• Floyd isn't my idol

I watch the sport from 105-HW and all eras of the sport.

I've been watching since before Floyd or Pac were even pro.

I'm a boxing fan-not like these *******s and *****s who only follow one fighter. I watch the entire sport as a fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X