No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Floyd Mayweather is Scared, No November Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    people spend their time with Name Calling and trying to find ways to Blame just ONE SIDE...why not point the FINGER AT EVERYONE!

Pacquiao fans are so Brainwashed and has so much PRIDE that they don't want to put ANY BLAME on Pacquiao, they just scramble and look for ways to put the blame on Mayweather

I think BOTH SIDES ARE HOLDING UP THE FIGHT but I think the person who is really holding up the fight is Bob Arum...because Manny says one thing while in the Philippines (I WILL TAKE THE TEST, I WILL TAKE THE LESSER SPLIT) when Arum and Koncz is not around, then when he comes to the US, all of a sudden things Change and they start to CONTROL HIM

Makes no damn sense to negotiate for a fight in November when you don't even know who you will fight in May

couldnt agree more-the ***in *******s just blabber ****-they don't even realize we'll never meet em so we don't care about the insults-

*******s-whats your excuse for this??? lmfao

"I WILL HAVE TO TAKE LESS THAN 50/50 TO MAKE THE FIGHT WITH MAYWEATHER"

LMFAO-THOSE POSTERS AREN'T EVEN REAL FANS-MOST OF EM COULDN'T EVEN TELL YA WHO FLASH ELORDE IS.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      im so proud of you you have your alt up to 18 post.... good boy!

The poster who just posted on "*******s being brainwashed" makes a good point-

Look at this ***in idiot...the guy focuses on the number of posts I have, rather than anything related to the thread topic and debate-

True ***in idiots *******s are-They should just stop watching boxing-they really don't know much about the sport.

Comment

• Mayweather is scared, plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
          people spend their time with Name Calling and trying to find ways to Blame just ONE SIDE...why not point the FINGER AT EVERYONE!

Pacquiao fans are so Brainwashed and has so much PRIDE that they don't want to put ANY BLAME on Pacquiao, they just scramble and look for ways to put the blame on Mayweather

I think BOTH SIDES ARE HOLDING UP THE FIGHT but I think the person who is really holding up the fight is Bob Arum...because Manny says one thing while in the Philippines (I WILL TAKE THE TEST, I WILL TAKE THE LESSER SPLIT) when Arum and Koncz is not around, then when he comes to the US, all of a sudden things Change and they start to CONTROL HIM

Makes no damn sense to negotiate for a fight in November when you don't even know who you will fight in May
          Dude, this has nothing to do with Pac fans. This is about normal thinking. If you want the fight you just fight without all these silly roadblocks. I for one don't cater to these kinds of boxers. Unnecessary tests, $100 million demand, deciding date and venue without even consulting his opponent, you name it.

Man, how can you even defend this kind of human being?

;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by thatman22 View Post
            lmfao-u dummy-this ***in idiot-

i'm not debating with you about being a boxing fan-I know my ****...been watching the sport since before Floyd was a pro.

I know fighters like Flash Elorde and Ezzard Charles-I can talk 20's 30's wit ya-

Just cuz I side with Floyd and his taste don't mean **** u ***in dummy-

Again-I watch the entire sport-not just 2 fighters-

lmfao at the guy above who is clowning on my posts-HE CAN'T *** WITH THE ARGUMENT SO HE CONTINUES TO TROLL-TYPICAL *******.

Now if u wanna talk any era of boxing or any division from 105 where Solis is champ to HW where the Klittie bros are dominating a very WEAK division.

Again-It may be ur opinion that I don't know boxing-but trust I know my ****-

Not a part time boxing fan-I watch every division and every era including amatuers around San Diego comin up-

Try again fa33ot! You just got ***in owned.
            ROFL this kid drop names like Klitschkos and solis and thats his proof he knows boxing, LOL worthy indeed.

Let me ask you, when was the first time you learned the term "*******"? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Dude, this has nothing to do with Pac fans. This is about normal thinking. If you want the fight you just fight without all these silly roadblocks. I for one don't cater to these kinds of boxers. Unnecessary tests, $100 million demand, deciding date and venue without even consulting his opponent, you name it.

Man, how can you even defend this kind of human being?

;-)
              Wait a minute. Manny and Bob selected cowboy stadium before they had an opponent yet you are still a manny fan. DId that bother you?

Did you revolt against manny when he attempted to hold up the hatton fight for more money?

Were you mad when manny asked shane for ost before dropping it?

Comment

• Roach Is SPOT ON! Mayweather Is NO Ray Robinson, NO Ray Leonard, NO Tommy Hearns!

Roach couldn't be more correct. Floyd's ego is just that big.... he wants an undefeated record worse than going down as a legend for having fought the best of the best, win, lose, or draw, multiple times, all in their prime, just as Robinson, Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Chavez, Arguello all did before him. Floyd Mayweather is a weasel, and Boxing if they haven't already figured that out about Floyd are beginning to see that now. He's all about "Image Control", "Profiling", "Bling".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                  Mayweather is scared, plain and simple.

Scared of what?

Comment

• Originally posted by thatman22 View Post
                    lmfao-u dummy-this ***in idiot-

i'm not debating with you about being a boxing fan-I know my ****...been watching the sport since before Floyd was a pro.

I know fighters like Flash Elorde and Ezzard Charles-I can talk 20's 30's wit ya-

Just cuz I side with Floyd and his taste don't mean **** u ***in dummy-

Again-I watch the entire sport-not just 2 fighters-

lmfao at the guy above who is clowning on my posts-HE CAN'T *** WITH THE ARGUMENT SO HE CONTINUES TO TROLL-TYPICAL *******.

Now if u wanna talk any era of boxing or any division from 105 where Solis is champ to HW where the Klittie bros are dominating a very WEAK division.

Again-It may be ur opinion that I don't know boxing-but trust I know my ****-

Not a part time boxing fan-I watch every division and every era including amatuers around San Diego comin up-

Try again fa33ot! You just got ***in owned.
                    oh wow you you have google..the web at your fingers...youre an expert. hehehe... youre a d!ckriding hater just admit it and stop looking ******...Mr." I know everything about Boxing". :cat: own that

Comment

• Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                      Scared of what?
                      welcome to earth....
                      scared of losing his 0 on his record.
                      Scared of what he is gonna look like after Manny makes him eat his words and beat the living **** OUT OF HIM.
                      Scared OF his his only draw of being undefeated being ripped from him.

Any more smart questions you need answered?

Comment

Working...
                      X